• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May 2017 Help Whip Cancer Items. Flyer?

In summary, The May 2017 Help Whip Cancer Items being offered in the flyer include the Pink Lemonade Cupcake Mix, Pink Flex Core Mini Spatula, Pink Flexible Cutting Mats, Pink Kitchen Towel Set, and Pink Citrus Peeler. For every purchase of the May 2017 Help Whip Cancer Items, $1 will be donated to the American Cancer Society to support cancer research, education, and patient support programs. You can purchase the Help Whip Cancer Items online through a consultant's personal website or at any Pampered Chef party. You can also contact a consultant directly to place an order. There is no limit on the number of Help Whip Cancer Items you can purchase and they will be available for purchase during the month of May
ktraceyk
I can not find a flyer for May 2017 Help whip cancer items. Does anyone have one?

Unfortunately, I cannot locate a flyer for May 2017 Help Whip Cancer items. However, you can find out more information about how to participate in the Help Whip Cancer campaign by visiting their website at www.helpwhipcancer.org.

Hi there! Have you tried checking the official website or social media pages of the organization hosting the Help Whip Cancer event? They may have a digital version of the flyer available for download. You can also try reaching out to the event organizers directly to see if they can provide you with a copy of the flyer. Good luck!

1. What are the "May 2017 Help Whip Cancer Items" being offered in the flyer?

The May 2017 Help Whip Cancer Items being offered in the flyer include the Pink Lemonade Cupcake Mix, Pink Flex Core Mini Spatula, Pink Flexible Cutting Mats, Pink Kitchen Towel Set, and Pink Citrus Peeler.

2. How much of the proceeds from the "May 2017 Help Whip Cancer Items" will go towards cancer research?

For every purchase of the May 2017 Help Whip Cancer Items, $1 will be donated to the American Cancer Society to support cancer research, education, and patient support programs.

3. Can I purchase the "May 2017 Help Whip Cancer Items" online or do I have to attend a party?

You can purchase the Help Whip Cancer Items online through a consultant's personal website or at any Pampered Chef party. You can also contact a consultant directly to place an order.

4. Is there a limit on how many "May 2017 Help Whip Cancer Items" I can purchase?

No, there is no limit on the number of Help Whip Cancer Items you can purchase. Every purchase will contribute to the donation towards cancer research.

5. How long will the "May 2017 Help Whip Cancer Items" be available for purchase?

The Help Whip Cancer Items will be available for purchase during the month of May 2017. After that, they will no longer be available for purchase, but you can still make a donation to the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef's Round-Up from the Heart program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies