• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Fundraisers: Who's Rockin' It?

In summary, the "May Fundraisers: Who's Rockin' It?" campaign is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of May to encourage customers to host fundraisers for their favorite organizations while also earning rewards for themselves. To participate, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a fundraiser for any type of organization. As a host, you can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive bundles depending on the total sales of your fundraiser. If you are unable to host an in-person event, your consultant can help you set up an online fundraiser for your supporters to shop and support your cause through a special link.
DebPC
Staff member
Who's rockin' in May? Fundraisers count too!

I've had 2 this month....one at $1235 and the other at $1031! Haven't had one in a while so I'm loving it! Plus I earned the picnic blanket and got it yesterday.....love it!

Awesome Monica! You go girl!

One fundraiser turned in at $2752.50 and one wedding shower next weekend that I expect to do quite well. Loving my May!

Haven't done a cooking show since Christmas until last Friday. $1100 show, which is a new high for me! I'm re-energized now!

Nothing is more motivating than a great show!

bumping...

I had a show earlier in the month that was over $450, and I earned my picnic blanket with my second show that's at $1014 with a couple orders to come in yet! YAY!!!

1. What is the "May Fundraisers: Who's Rockin' It?" campaign all about?

The "May Fundraisers: Who's Rockin' It?" campaign is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of May. It encourages customers to host fundraisers for their favorite organizations while also earning rewards for themselves.

2. How do I participate in the May Fundraisers campaign?

To participate in the May Fundraisers campaign, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a fundraiser. They will provide you with all the necessary details and materials to get started.

3. What types of organizations can I fundraise for during the May Fundraisers campaign?

The May Fundraisers campaign is open to all types of organizations, including schools, sports teams, non-profits, and more. It's a great opportunity to support a cause or group that is important to you.

4. What rewards can I earn as a host during the May Fundraisers campaign?

As a host of a May Fundraiser, you can earn free products, discounted items, and even exclusive bundles. The exact rewards will vary depending on the total sales from your fundraiser, but your consultant will be able to provide you with all the details.

5. Can I still participate in the May Fundraisers campaign if I am not able to host an in-person event?

Yes, you can still participate in the May Fundraisers campaign even if you are unable to host an in-person event. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you set up an online fundraiser, where your supporters can shop and support your cause through a special link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • yankfan24
  • General Chat
Replies