• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Maui Logo Clothing?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the idea of creating shirts with a palm tree and PC logo for personal use and potentially for others to purchase. The individual is seeking interest and mentions pricing for the shirts. There is some concern about the use of the PC logo and it is advised to check with the company before proceeding. However, it is mentioned that the logo can be used for personal use but not for selling or distributing to others. Overall, there is interest in the idea of the palm tree design.
Symara
Gold Member
So I'm thinking about making some shirts for myself with a palm tree and the PC logo. So I'd be advertising PC and also the palm tree would be a conversation starter. I used to have an embroidery business and we have a lot of long sleeve t-shirts and hoodies left over.

Out of curiousity, is there anyone that would be interest in ordering some from me? It would be at a very resonable price, just enough to cover the shirts and my time to make them. Probably as follows:

$10.00 for short sleeve (if I have any)
$15.00 for long sleeve
and $25.00 for hoodies (sorry, but these were expensive to get)

I'm not sure of the sizes I have right now, but it will be limited to what I have. Just wanting to see if there is any interest at the moment.

sounds like a great idea, but I don't think you can use the PC logo...only Merrill is authorized to use it from PC..they are contracted with PC...check it all out before you invest your time and money...

I thought we could personally use them? Hmmm. And I wasn't really looking to make a profit off of them, just cover expenses really. I'll check into it further, thanks, as always I probably misunderstood something somewhere.

I think it's okay for you to make the shirts for yourself...but they probably will tell you not to offer them to others.

ok, just checking it out, does anyone think it would be a good idea or not for the palm tree for myself then?

I really just wanted to get rid of the shirts too, but i'll figure something else out.

I like the idea of the palm tree

Definitely check with HO about the policy -- since the logo is a registered trademark you may not be able to use the logo.

I like the idea of the palm tree.

You are allowed to use the logo for yourself. You are not allowed to give the logo to anyone to produce items for you. You are not allowed to sell items you have created using the logo, even if not for profit.

1. What types of clothing items are available with the Maui logo?

Our Maui logo clothing collection includes t-shirts, tank tops, hats, sweatshirts, and jackets.

2. Are the clothing items made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all of our Maui logo clothing is made with premium, durable materials to ensure long-lasting wear and comfort.

3. Can I customize the Maui logo clothing with my own design?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our Maui logo clothing at this time.

4. Is the Maui logo clothing available in different sizes?

Yes, our Maui logo clothing is available in a range of sizes to fit men, women, and children.

5. Do you offer any discounts for purchasing multiple items from the Maui logo clothing collection?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of our Maui logo clothing. Please contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lvanderw
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • christinaspc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • amerrigan