• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maui logo clothing?

Symara

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
So I'm thinking about making some shirts for myself with a palm tree and the PC logo. So I'd be advertising PC and also the palm tree would be a conversation starter. I used to have an embroidery business and we have a lot of long sleeve t-shirts and hoodies left over.

Out of curiousity, is there anyone that would be interest in ordering some from me? It would be at a very resonable price, just enough to cover the shirts and my time to make them. Probably as follows:

$10.00 for short sleeve (if I have any)
$15.00 for long sleeve
and $25.00 for hoodies (sorry, but these were expensive to get)

I'm not sure of the sizes I have right now, but it will be limited to what I have. Just wanting to see if there is any interest at the moment.

kreaser

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
sounds like a great idea, but I don't think you can use the PC logo...only Merrill is authorized to use it from PC..they are contracted with PC...check it all out before you invest your time and money...

Symara

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
I thought we could personally use them? Hmmm. And I wasn't really looking to make a profit off of them, just cover expenses really. I'll check into it further, thanks, as always I probably misunderstood something somewhere.

AmyDare

May 8, 2009
I think it's okay for you to make the shirts for yourself...but they probably will tell you not to offer them to others.

Symara

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
ok, just checking it out, does anyone think it would be a good idea or not for the palm tree for myself then?

I really just wanted to get rid of the shirts too, but i'll figure something else out.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
I like the idea of the palm tree

gaddischef

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2005
Definitely check with HO about the policy -- since the logo is a registered trademark you may not be able to use the logo.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I like the idea of the palm tree.

You are allowed to use the logo for yourself. You are not allowed to give the logo to anyone to produce items for you. You are not allowed to sell items you have created using the logo, even if not for profit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views