• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mary Ann Kept This Cooking Secret From the Professor!

In summary, "Mary Ann Kept This Cooking Secret From the Professor!" is a cookbook featuring simple and delicious recipes perfect for busy families. The recipes are easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. There is a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and vegetarian/vegan options. Most of the ingredients can be found at your local grocery store and there are tips for substitutions. Pampered Chef products can be used, but alternative tools and equipment can also be used.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Too amazing - my dad sent me this; maybe you've seen it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4W0qIPJmoo

score a potato all the way around, then boil it 10-12 mins, then plunge it into an ice bath for 10-12 seconds, and pull - skins slide off!!!

That was crazy and amazing.

Thanks for sharing that Scott! I love it! I am not going to throw away my PC peeler though!

Thanks Scott! I will definitely have to try that!!

Wow, that's incredible! I've actually never seen that before, but it looks like such a time-saving and easy way to peel potatoes. Thank you for sharing this with me, I'll definitely have to try it out next time I'm in the kitchen. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm always looking for new and innovative cooking techniques, so I really appreciate you passing this along. Happy cooking!

1. What is "Mary Ann Kept This Cooking Secret From the Professor!" all about?

"Mary Ann Kept This Cooking Secret From the Professor!" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef consultant Mary Ann that features simple and delicious recipes that are perfect for busy families.

2. Are the recipes in "Mary Ann Kept This Cooking Secret From the Professor!" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy to follow and make, even for those who may not have a lot of cooking experience. Mary Ann has included step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

3. What types of recipes can I find in "Mary Ann Kept This Cooking Secret From the Professor!"?

This cookbook features a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. There is also a section dedicated to vegetarian and vegan options.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Mary Ann Kept This Cooking Secret From the Professor!" easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in these recipes can be found at your local grocery store. Mary Ann also provides tips for substitutions in case a specific ingredient is not available.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "Mary Ann Kept This Cooking Secret From the Professor!"?

Yes, many of the recipes in this cookbook utilize Pampered Chef products. However, you can also use similar tools and equipment that you may already have in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sOhSherri
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • scottcooks