• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Martini Recipe for My Marvelous Martini Show?

Ingredients-1/2 cup sliced almonds, divided-1/2 cup packed brown sugar-1 tbsp Dijon mustard-1 4-in. round (8 oz) Brie cheese with rind, room temperature-1 loaf (16 oz) French baguette-Vegetable oil-1/4 cup chopped almonds-1/4 cup packed brown sugar-1 tbsp Dijon mustard-1 4-in. round (8 oz) Brie cheese with rind, room temperature-1 loaf (16 oz) French baguette-Vegetable oil
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
I am putting together what I am calling a Marvelous Martini show and since I have never drank a martini was wondering what a good recipe would be for this. I have a bunch of hostess that said they would like this and I am scheduling this for April and am really filling up (maybe a little too much) I usually do 4-6 shows and I am close to having 8-14 shows but tht will help me make up for my Feb. being in the toilet.

Sarah

sarahsellcm said:
I am putting together what I am calling a Marvelous Martini show and since I have never drank a martini was wondering what a good recipe would be for this. I have a bunch of hostess that said they would like this and I am scheduling this for April and am really filling up (maybe a little too much) I usually do 4-6 shows and I am close to having 8-14 shows but tht will help me make up for my Feb. being in the toilet.

Sarah

WOW!! Good for you & your goals!!! As far as Martinis, in the new Seasons Best there is a Fresh Mango(I think) Martini & last F/W there is 1 for a chocolate/raspberry one....HTH :D

There was a lemon gingertini too...

pair them up with the brown sugar Dijon baked brie YUM!

I just found the "Pink Martini" recipe sitting on my microwave and I am going to try it out because it just sounds so good.

nancycookspc said:
pair them up with the brown sugar Dijon baked brie YUM!

Where do you find that recipe? Is that on Consultant's Corner?

Hilary

Great idea...

I need bookings do you have any flyers that you used to promote it??

So funny, I'm doing a Martini Madness show next Saturday. I'm doing pink martinis for the gals and blue martinis for the boys.

Do the Chocolate Martini recipe we had in the last SB. Substitute White morsels for the semi sweet. Pink and like a dessert with a kick!

Has anyone put a flier together for a martini show, I could not seem to find one, I have no problem making my own, just needed a few ideas, the choclate martini recipe and the pink one look good, also helps I used to have my bartender papers, can make lots of great drinks...hhmmmmmmmm martinis'

Question for all of you doing martini's - how are you going to transport your martini glasses? I've wanted to take them to parties, but I'm so afraid they will break!! I have the regular polka dot ones and the HWC ones ...

I usually throw the Martini party at my place, makes it a very controlled enviroment, but with that said, I have rolled each one in a cloth and stack them end to end in a tupperware container...I am sure there are other ways to.

I have kept the HWC glasses in the box they shipped in. I use one of those rolling crates to cart them around and the HWC other items (called the HWC box). It allows me to put the TTA bag on it when taking into homes. After May, I will not have to take the cart with me anymore....

Anyone have the pink martini recipe? I had it until the day I need it and then it is missing. Go figure.

DawnofHope74 said:
Where do you find that recipe? Is that on Consultant's Corner?

Hilary

That recipe is in the F/W '08 Season's Best - Appetizer section. You can get the recipe on CC's recipe section (search Season's Best).

The Pampered Chef ®
Brown Sugar-Dijon Brie
Recipe

1/2 cup sliced almonds, divided
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 4-in. round (8 oz) Brie cheese with rind, room temperature
1 loaf (16 oz) French baguette
Vegetable oil

1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Coarsely chop 1/4 cup of the almonds using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, combine chopped almonds, sugar and mustard; mix well using Skinny Scraper.

2. Cut Brie in half horizontally using Utility Knife. Place one half of Brie, cut side up, onto center of Large Round Stone with Handles. Spread half of the sugar mixture evenly over bottom half of Brie using Small Spreader. Top with remaining half of Brie, cut side up. Spread remaining sugar mixture over Brie; sprinkle with remaining almonds.

3. Using Bread Knife, cut baguette on a bias into twenty-four 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange baguette slices around Brie; spray with oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Bake 8-10 minutes or until baguette slices are golden brown and Brie begins to soften. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes before serving.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: (Light): Calories 260, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 46 g, Protein 9 g, Sodium 460 mg, Fiber 2 g

Variations: Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie: Substitute 1/2 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped, for the almonds, 1/4 cup apricot preserves for the sugar and 1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed, seeded and chopped for the mustard. Proceed as recipe directs.

Sun-Dried Tomato-Pesto Brie: Substitute 1/4 cup pine nuts for the almonds, 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, patted dry and chopped for the sugar. Substitute 1 tbsp prepared basil pesto for the mustard. Proceed as recipe directs.

© 2009 The Pampered Chef used under license.

sarahsellcm said:
Anyone have the pink martini recipe? I had it until the day I need it and then it is missing. Go figure.

I posted it in your other thread.

But in case anyone else needs it, I found it on CC- looked up the Product Use & Care Guide and clicked on the "recipes".

Pink Martinis
Ingredients:
1 cup (250 mL) ice cubes
1/2 oz (15 mL) grenadine
4 oz (120 mL) Southern Comfort® (70 proof)
2 oz (60 mL) light rum
3 oz (90 mL) pineapple juice
2 oz (60 mL) sweet & sour mix

Directions:

1. Place ice in Shaker. Measure remaining ingredients into Shaker, starting with grenadine.
2. Secure lid and jigger on Shaker. Shake 10-15 times or until desired drinking temperature is reached. Remove lid from Shaker; pour into glasses.

Yield: 2 servings

Nutrients per serving: (about 3/4 cup/175 mL): Calories 310, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 1 g

© 2010 The Pampered Chef used under license.
The Pampered Chef

Does anyone have a flyer for this?

What is the Marvelous Martini Show?

The Marvelous Martini Show is an interactive and fun event where guests can learn how to make delicious and creative martini cocktails using Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to have any prior bartending experience to attend the show?

No, the show is designed for everyone, regardless of their bartending experience. Our consultant will guide you through the process and provide helpful tips and tricks.

What products will be used during the show?

The show will feature Pampered Chef products such as our Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Quick Slice, and Measure-All® Cup. These products make it easy to create perfect martinis every time.

Will there be any food served during the show?

The focus of the show is on making martinis, but our consultant may also provide some light snacks or appetizers to pair with the cocktails.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the show?

Yes, you can purchase any of the products used during the show, as well as other Pampered Chef products, directly from the consultant. You can also host your own Pampered Chef party to earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • leonor kelly