• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipe Ideas: Martha Stewart vs. Rachael Ray

In summary, people like Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray to get ideas for new and innovative show ideas.
Yep- I got all 3 for Christmas: I'm Just Here for the Food, I'm Just Here for More Food, and Gear for Your Kitchen. I need to pull them out and make a couple of the recipes. (DH hates books around the house, so I put them in a bookcase. Which is OK except that I forget they're there.)

chefann said:
Yep- I got all 3 for Christmas: I'm Just Here for the Food, I'm Just Here for More Food, and Gear for Your Kitchen. I need to pull them out and make a couple of the recipes. (DH hates books around the house, so I put them in a bookcase. Which is OK except that I forget they're there.)

I LOVE Gear for Your Kitchen! Especially when I can use tidbits of it for shows! (Alton Brown recommends....)

Go to www.Kraftfoods.com. You can sign up to get emails and for their Food and Family magazine. It's FREE!! Great recipes. Good ideas for shows too.
I love it.

KimmyDarling said:
I absolutely LOVELOVELOVE Paula Deen!

Did y'all see that show she did on Butter? Two girls I know were there. In fact, one of them is the one who showed her how to make Fried Butter!

I saw it and couldn't stop laughing! I loved how they had a mold of her face in butter too!

I love watching Paula too!

Karen Hodge said:
Go to www.Kraftfoods.com. You can sign up to get emails and for their Food and Family magazine. It's FREE!! Great recipes. Good ideas for shows too.
I love it.

I agree with Karen--I get the e-mails and the magazine. Most of the recipes we can easily incorporate into our shows too!

I've had good luck with Kraft as well. I can usually find a recipe where I have the ingredients on-hand when Im in a pickle.

My brother works for Kraft and they have some pretty good recipes. And the magazine is cool too!!!! :D

mom2leelee said:
I have to say though that Alton Brown is my hands down favorite!! I love the way he explains WHY everything works. My husband makes fun of me saying I have a "celebrity crush" on him..lol.

Double thumbs up for Alton -- he inspires the food geek in me :) He is the only cooking show my husband enjoys as well. :)

And he's a cutie :)

yummybytes said:
Double thumbs up for Alton -- he inspires the food geek in me :) He is the only cooking show my husband enjoys as well. :)

And he's a cutie :)
Well--- have you seen him in the most recent commercials for Iron Chef America and the Food network awards? The facial hair has GOT to go. But otherwise, still a cutie!

See, I like the facial hair! I vote for it staying!!! LOL

<h2>1. What is the difference between Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray's approach to recipe ideas?</h2><p>Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray have different styles when it comes to recipe ideas. Martha Stewart focuses on traditional and elegant recipes, while Rachael Ray is known for her quick and easy meals with a fun twist.</p><h2>2. Do people actually subscribe to Martha Stewart or watch Rachael Ray for recipe ideas?</h2><p>Yes, both Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray have a large following of viewers and subscribers who look to them for recipe inspiration. While some may prefer one over the other, both chefs have a loyal fan base who trust their recipe ideas.</p><h2>3. Can you share some examples of new and innovative show ideas for recipe inspiration?</h2><p>Some potential show ideas could include a competition between Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray to see who can come up with the most creative use of a specific ingredient, a segment where they create a recipe using only ingredients found in a typical college dorm room, or a collaboration episode where they combine their signature styles to create a unique dish.</p><h2>4. Why do some people not like Martha Stewart's recipe ideas?</h2><p>Some people may not resonate with Martha Stewart's style of cooking, which can be seen as more traditional or high-end. Others may not like her emphasis on presentation and may prefer more casual and simplified recipes like those of Rachael Ray.</p><h2>5. Is it worth considering Martha Stewart's recipe ideas even if some people don't like her?</h2><p>Absolutely! While not everyone may be a fan of Martha Stewart's recipes, she still has a wealth of knowledge and experience in cooking and entertaining. Plus, her ideas can serve as inspiration for creating your own unique dishes that fit your personal preferences and style.</p>

1. What is the difference between Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray's approach to recipe ideas?

Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray have different styles when it comes to recipe ideas. Martha Stewart focuses on traditional and elegant recipes, while Rachael Ray is known for her quick and easy meals with a fun twist.

2. Do people actually subscribe to Martha Stewart or watch Rachael Ray for recipe ideas?

Yes, both Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray have a large following of viewers and subscribers who look to them for recipe inspiration. While some may prefer one over the other, both chefs have a loyal fan base who trust their recipe ideas.

3. Can you share some examples of new and innovative show ideas for recipe inspiration?

Some potential show ideas could include a competition between Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray to see who can come up with the most creative use of a specific ingredient, a segment where they create a recipe using only ingredients found in a typical college dorm room, or a collaboration episode where they combine their signature styles to create a unique dish.

4. Why do some people not like Martha Stewart's recipe ideas?

Some people may not resonate with Martha Stewart's style of cooking, which can be seen as more traditional or high-end. Others may not like her emphasis on presentation and may prefer more casual and simplified recipes like those of Rachael Ray.

5. Is it worth considering Martha Stewart's recipe ideas even if some people don't like her?

Absolutely! While not everyone may be a fan of Martha Stewart's recipes, she still has a wealth of knowledge and experience in cooking and entertaining. Plus, her ideas can serve as inspiration for creating your own unique dishes that fit your personal preferences and style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U