• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marketing Guide? New Calendar/Planner?

In summary, the Marketing Guide is a comprehensive tool designed to help independent consultants market and sell Pampered Chef products successfully. It includes tips, strategies, and customizable templates to reach sales goals. It is a supplement to the traditional catalog and offers additional promotional materials and a customizable calendar for consultants to plan their marketing activities. The guide can be personalized to fit each consultant's specific business needs and provides proven strategies to attract new customers and increase sales. It is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants.
PCLaurel
Gold Member
Does anyone know when we will be getting the new Fall Marketing Guide? Will it be in the changeover kit?

Same question for the new planner for 2012 - will it be in the changeover kit?

Thanks bunches :)

The new marketing guide should be in the changeover kit, yes.
The 2012 calendar is usually later in the fall. I think maybe November??

PCLaurel said:
Does anyone know when we will be getting the new Fall Marketing Guide? Will it be in the changeover kit?

Same question for the new planner for 2012 - will it be in the changeover kit?

Thanks bunches :)

Yes. The Fall marketing guide will be in the changeover kit.

The planner is sent out in November around Thanksgiving.

Beth....i think we've done this before! Posted at the same time.....scary. :eek:

esavvymom said:
Beth....i think we've done this before! Posted at the same time.....scary. :eek:

At least we're giving the same answers. :p

BethCooks4U said:
At least we're giving the same answers. :p

Great minds!

The calendar usually comes with a Happy Thanksgiving or Happy Holidays letter - so I wouldn't expect it until the last week or two of November.

Got my changeover kit today with my Sell-a-Thon stuff...or maybe it was with my Director's Benefits box...I'm not even sure which I got today - the DB stuff or the SAT stuff.

Thanks ladies!! I've only just hit my one year anniversary, so I'm not used to the rhythm of when things are shipped out. Looking forward to getting seeing Santa, err, I mean Fed Ex :D

I wanted to try to get organized with a new colander…
2797_product.jpg
…but it was too draining.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I wanted to try to get organized with a new colander…

…but it was too draining.

Too funny! and I heartily agree!:thumbup:

What is the purpose of the Marketing Guide?

The Marketing Guide is a comprehensive tool that provides information and resources to help independent consultants successfully market and sell Pampered Chef products. It includes tips, strategies, and customizable templates to help consultants reach their sales goals.

How is the Marketing Guide different from the traditional Pampered Chef catalog?

The Marketing Guide is a supplement to the traditional catalog. It offers additional promotional materials and ideas for consultants to expand their reach and increase sales. The guide also includes a customizable calendar and planner for consultants to plan their marketing activities and stay organized.

Can I customize the Marketing Guide to fit my specific business needs?

Yes, the Marketing Guide is designed to be personalized and tailored to each consultant's business. It offers customizable templates for flyers, social media posts, and email campaigns, as well as a calendar/planner section for consultants to add their own events and marketing strategies.

How can the Marketing Guide help me increase my sales?

The Marketing Guide provides proven marketing strategies and resources that can help consultants reach a wider audience and attract new customers. By utilizing the guide's tips and templates, consultants can effectively promote and sell Pampered Chef products and ultimately increase their sales.

Is the Marketing Guide only for new consultants?

No, the Marketing Guide is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It offers valuable information and resources for all levels of consultants to enhance their marketing efforts and grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK