• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marking Stoneware for the Holidays: How to Do It Without Voiding Warranty

In summary, it is important to use only food-safe, non-toxic markers or paints specifically designed for use on stoneware during the holidays. These markings should be done before cooking, and the stoneware should be hand washed with mild soap to avoid damaging the markings. Stoneware markings can be used for any occasion, but it is important to follow the same guidelines and avoid harsh cleaning methods. Marking stoneware for the holidays will not void the warranty, as long as the appropriate markers are used and proper cleaning methods are followed.
goddessred
I have hostesses asking me the best ways to mark their stoneware for the holiday season so that it gets back to them. I know that using a sharpie would void the warranty...so is there any way to mark it without voiding the warranty or should they just not take their stoneware if they're that concerned about their piece getting back to them?

I haven't done it, but I'm not sure why writing your name on the bottom with a sharpie would void the warranty?

I'm not either but that is what my recruiter told me, I sent an email to the person she suggested but nothing back yet and Thanksgiving is just a few days away. I really need to have an answer to my hostesses before then.

I wonder if after they bake on it they might be able to put a piece of masking tape with their name on it.

I would call HO

Pampered Angel said:
I would call HO

Me too. We all know that just because a director or upline said it is something -doesn't mean it's correct! ;)

If they are that concerned about losing it, I wouldn't use the stoneware!Where is she going with her stone that someone wouldn't know it's hers?

What I use (with my Cool and Serve, though) is tape my contact info on the pieces. I've gotten back every piece so far.

Sticker on the bottom .... or one of those product labels.Do NOT put them on the bowl of the Salad Spinner, though.

1. Can I use any type of marking on my stoneware for the holidays?

No, it is important to use only food-safe, non-toxic markers or paints specifically designed for use on stoneware. Using other types of markers may void the warranty and could potentially be harmful if they come in contact with food.

2. Can I mark my stoneware before or after cooking?

We recommend marking your stoneware before cooking, as the markings may become more difficult to see or may smudge after being exposed to high temperatures in the oven.

3. Is there a specific way to clean the marked stoneware?

It is best to hand wash your stoneware with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using abrasive sponges or harsh chemicals as this may damage the markings.

4. Can I use stoneware markings for any occasion, not just holidays?

Yes, you can use stoneware markings for any occasion, such as birthdays, anniversaries, or special dinners. Just be sure to follow the same guidelines for using food-safe, non-toxic markers and avoid harsh cleaning methods.

5. Will marking my stoneware void the warranty?

No, as long as you follow the guidelines and use the appropriate markers, marking your stoneware for the holidays will not void the warranty. However, any damage caused by using non-food-safe markers or improper cleaning methods may not be covered under the warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • FFBearPChef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Zsu
  • Lindsay