• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Margaritaville Theme Show Inspiration?

In summary, a "Margaritaville Theme Show" is a cooking demonstration that showcases recipes inspired by Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville lifestyle. Pampered Chef consultants provide all necessary equipment and ingredients, and can accommodate dietary restrictions. Hosting a "Margaritaville Theme Show" can also earn you free and discounted products. Private events and parties can also book a "Margaritaville Theme Show" with availability and pricing discussed with the consultant.
momoftwins
I have a friend that would like to do a margaritaville theme show. What recipes do you do and how do you do invitations for a show like this?? Thanks in advance!

Margaritaville PartyHere is what I put together for a show. We made truffles and margaritas, The host worked for a restaurant, so, she provided BBQ.

Trish

Attachments

• Margaritaville2.doc
    122 KB · Views: 664
Buffett ShowHello!

I just had a buffett show two weeks ago - it was a $1000 show! I made (pitcher after pitcher) of the PC margaritas, the Cheeseburger ring, and the sizzling shrimp cakes. And I brought the strawberry margarita squares. (i don't usually do this many recipes, but this host has been to at least half of my shows, and was going to have lots of guests!)

It was so much fun, and everyone loved it :) I have already booked another one.

Good luck!

I love this idea. I have a host that will probably love this idea coming up in Feb. Thanks guys.

Kim

Laurel - do you have the recipes for the PC margaritas, cheeseburger ring and sizzling shrimp cakes?? I believe I got the recipe for the strawberry margarita squares off this site. Thanks!

I make the Quick-Stir Margaritas and the chicken enchilada ring for my Margaritaville shows.
I have had nothing but rave reviews for the margaritas

Quick Stir Margaritas

1 can 7-up
1 bottle Corona
1 - 1/4 cup tequila
1 can frozen margarita mix
juice of one lime

Combine everything in the quick-stir pitcher and enjoy!

I'll attach a copy of the chicken enchilda ring. :)

Attachments

• Chicken Enchilada Ring.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 377

What is a "Margaritaville Theme Show"?

A "Margaritaville Theme Show" is a fun and festive cooking demonstration that incorporates the laid-back, tropical vibe of Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville lifestyle. Our Pampered Chef consultants will show you how to make delicious recipes inspired by this theme while also offering tips and tricks for hosting your own Margaritaville-themed parties.

Do I need to have any special equipment or ingredients for a "Margaritaville Theme Show"?

No, our consultants will provide all necessary equipment and ingredients for the recipes featured in the demonstration. However, if you want to recreate the dishes at home, you may need to purchase some ingredients and kitchen tools.

Can I customize the "Margaritaville Theme Show" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our consultants are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences. Just let them know ahead of time and they will work with you to find suitable recipes and substitutions.

Can I earn free products by hosting a "Margaritaville Theme Show"?

Yes, just like with any other Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a "Margaritaville Theme Show". Our consultants will explain the host rewards program and help you maximize your benefits.

Can I book a "Margaritaville Theme Show" for a private event or party?

Absolutely! Our consultants are available for private events and parties, including birthdays, bridal showers, and girls' night in gatherings. Contact your consultant to discuss availability and pricing for a "Margaritaville Theme Show" for your private event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KirstenAnne
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies