• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Margaritaville theme shows

momoftwins

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2005
I have a friend that would like to do a margaritaville theme show. What recipes do you do and how do you do invitations for a show like this?? Thanks in advance!

Trish1953

Silver Member
Nov 11, 2005
Margaritaville Party

Here is what I put together for a show. We made truffles and margaritas, The host worked for a restaurant, so, she provided BBQ.

Trish

Attachments

• Margaritaville2.doc
    122 KB · Views: 598

ChefLaurel

Jul 21, 2005
Buffett Show

Hello!

I just had a buffett show two weeks ago - it was a $1000 show! I made (pitcher after pitcher) of the PC margaritas, the Cheeseburger ring, and the sizzling shrimp cakes. And I brought the strawberry margarita squares. (i don't usually do this many recipes, but this host has been to at least half of my shows, and was going to have lots of guests!)

It was so much fun, and everyone loved it :) I have already booked another one.

Good luck!

momoftwins

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2005
Laurel - do you have the recipes for the PC margaritas, cheeseburger ring and sizzling shrimp cakes?? I believe I got the recipe for the strawberry margarita squares off this site. Thanks!

Marg

Advanced Member
Jan 27, 2005
I make the Quick-Stir Margaritas and the chicken enchilada ring for my Margaritaville shows.
I have had nothing but rave reviews for the margaritas

Quick Stir Margaritas

1 can 7-up
1 bottle Corona
1 - 1/4 cup tequila
1 can frozen margarita mix
juice of one lime

Combine everything in the quick-stir pitcher and enjoy!

I'll attach a copy of the chicken enchilda ring. :)

Attachments

• Chicken Enchilada Ring.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 315