1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Margaritaville theme shows

1. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

I have a friend that would like to do a margaritaville theme show. What recipes do you do and how do you do invitations for a show like this?? Thanks in advance!

Jan 30, 2006
  2. Trish1953

Trish1953 Member Silver Member

Margaritaville Party

Here is what I put together for a show. We made truffles and margaritas, The host worked for a restaurant, so, she provided BBQ.

Trish

Attached Files:

Jan 30, 2006
  3. ChefLaurel

ChefLaurel Member

Buffett Show

Hello!

I just had a buffett show two weeks ago - it was a $1000 show! I made (pitcher after pitcher) of the PC margaritas, the Cheeseburger ring, and the sizzling shrimp cakes. And I brought the strawberry margarita squares. (i don't usually do this many recipes, but this host has been to at least half of my shows, and was going to have lots of guests!)

It was so much fun, and everyone loved it :) I have already booked another one.

Good luck!

Jan 30, 2006
  4. kimmers

kimmers Member

I love this idea. I have a host that will probably love this idea coming up in Feb. Thanks guys.

Kim

Jan 30, 2006
  5. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

Laurel - do you have the recipes for the PC margaritas, cheeseburger ring and sizzling shrimp cakes?? I believe I got the recipe for the strawberry margarita squares off this site. Thanks!

Jan 30, 2006
  6. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

I make the Quick-Stir Margaritas and the chicken enchilada ring for my Margaritaville shows.
    I have had nothing but rave reviews for the margaritas

Quick Stir Margaritas

1 can 7-up
    1 bottle Corona
    1 - 1/4 cup tequila
    1 can frozen margarita mix
    juice of one lime

Combine everything in the quick-stir pitcher and enjoy!

I'll attach a copy of the chicken enchilda ring. :)

Attached Files:

Jan 30, 2006
Have something to add?