• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my upcoming Margaritaville party a success?

In summary, Trish recommends using a citrus press and pressing a lime into the QSP, using your FC knives for cutting the lime as well. She also recommends having lots of all of the ingredients, at her last show they made 2 double batches. Trish also recommends making the Slap Your Mama Margaritas ahead of time.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I am thinking of using this for an upcoming Margaritaville party. Any suggestions for making the party a success?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consu

Attachments

• Jimmy Buffett in Margaritaville Invitation Generic.doc
    112 KB · Views: 472
That is super cute! Would appeal to me, and make me curious to come. = )

Love it! (Yes, I am a Parrothead!)

I did a show like this - I demo'd Aloha Pizza, the host made Cheeseburgers in Paradise, and we served Margaritas in the QSP. JB was playing in the background -

You could take some of the song titles and play a game or something as well...

Be sure to use the citrus press and press a lime into the QSP, use your FC knives for cutting the lime as well....

Here are a few files that I found (they're not mine) that might help, also the best QSP margarita recipe, everyone loves it and they are so easy! Be sure to have lots of all of the ingredients, at my last show we made 2 double batches (in the family size QSP, you can only fit a single batch in the 2 qt). When I did my Margaritaville shows (they weren't actual Jimmy Buffet shows) we made the fajitas in the DCB and the Slap your Mama Margaritas and the host made a southwestern layered salad in the Trifle Bowl and while the fajitas were cooking we did the Pass Around Salsa. Both times it was all a big hit! Good luck, these are a lot of fun! Hope the files help!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...w-recipe-help-margaritaville-menu-options.doc
http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...garitavillejimmy-buffett-theme-show-notes.doc
http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...oices-here-jimmybuffettmargaritavillequiz.doc

Slap Your Mama Margaritas
1 12 oz. can frozen limeade
2 cans 7-up or
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer (no substitutes)
Just dump everything into the QUICK STIR PITCHER and plunge. To make it even “slushier”, freeze the 7-up, beer and tequila ahead of time.

ltant

Hi Trish,I'm so excited to hear that you're planning a Margaritaville party! It's such a fun theme and I'm sure your guests will love it. As a pampered chef consultant, I have some suggestions on how to make your party a success.First, let's talk about the menu. Margaritaville is all about tropical flavors, so incorporating fresh fruits and seafood into your dishes would be a great idea. You can also use some of our pampered chef products, such as our pineapple slicer or seafood scissors, to make meal prep easier and more fun.Next, let's talk about the drinks. Margaritas are a must-have at any Margaritaville party, but you can also offer non-alcoholic options for those who don't drink. Our pampered chef citrus press is perfect for making fresh lime juice for those delicious margaritas.Lastly, don't forget about the decorations! You can create a tropical atmosphere with colorful tablecloths, leis, and some fun props like inflatable palm trees or a surfboard. Our pampered chef pineapple corer can also double as a fun centerpiece for your food table.I hope these suggestions help make your Margaritaville party a success. Don't forget to have fun and enjoy the party yourself! Let me know if you need any more assistance with menu ideas or product recommendations. Happy party planning!Best,

1. What is the Margaritaville Invitation?

The Margaritaville Invitation is a fun and festive party theme offered by Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of products and recipes designed to help you throw a tropical-inspired party with ease.

2. What products are included in the Margaritaville Invitation?

The Margaritaville Invitation includes the Margarita Maker, Pineapple Slicer, and Citrus Press, as well as a selection of recipes for delicious drinks and snacks.

3. How do I host a Margaritaville party?

Hosting a Margaritaville party is easy with the Margaritaville Invitation. Simply invite your friends and family, set up your Margarita Maker and other products, and follow the provided recipes for a fun and delicious party.

4. Can I customize the Margaritaville Invitation?

Yes, you can definitely customize the Margaritaville Invitation to fit your needs. You can choose which products and recipes you want to include, and you can also add your own personal touches to the party decorations and setup.

5. Is the Margaritaville Invitation only for adults?

No, the Margaritaville Invitation can be enjoyed by all ages. While some of the recipes may contain alcohol, you can easily make non-alcoholic versions for younger guests or those who do not consume alcohol.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janel kelly
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NMmommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jchesley