• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Margarita Recipes for Your Pampered Chef: Easy & Delicious!

In summary, Tracy provides a summary of the conversation. The Slap Yo Mama Margarita is made with a quick stir pitcher and can be made with any type of frozen drink mix. The Margarita Punch is made with just lemonade, limeade, orange juice, and Sprite. Tequila can be substituted with any type of alcohol.
chef tso
Does PC have a Margarita recipe?

Thanks!
Tracy

I don't know if it's technically a PC recipe, but the Slap Your Mama Margarita is made in the quick stir pitcher and I have used it at a ton of shows and for personal use and everyone loves it!

SLAP YOUR MAMA MARGARITAS

1 12 oz. can frozen limeade
2 cans 7-up or Sprite (I prefer diet, not so sweet, and I usually just fill the limeade can twice from a 2 L)
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer (no substitutes)

Just dump everything into the QUICK STIR PITCHER and plunge. To make it even “slushier”, freeze the 7-up, beer and tequila ahead of time.

I know this is an old thread, but I was searching the threads for the Slap Yo Mama margarita recipe, found several others. I put them into a file, and wanted to upload it. But you need to do it in a thread! So this seemed like a good spot.The file contains:
Easy Mexican Margarita
Slap Yo Mama
Margarita PunchThere are probably lots of other variations, but these seemed to come up the most.
I plan on trying them each night this week! ;) Well, I've done SYM many times....want to try the Easy Mexican, since that is what I gave my host for this weekend's Cinco De Mayo show.Besides, when the weather turns warmer, enjoying a cold Margarita now and then just feels right. (I don't normally drink, but I really like the homemade versions, because I can adjust the Tequila strength to taste!)

Attachments

• MargaritaRecipes.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 677
ChefPaulaB said:
SLAP YOUR MAMA MARGARITAS

1 12 oz. can frozen limeade
2 cans 7-up or Sprite (I prefer diet, not so sweet, and I usually just fill the limeade can twice from a 2 L)
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer (no substitutes)

Just dump everything into the QUICK STIR PITCHER and plunge. To make it even “slushier”, freeze the 7-up, beer and tequila ahead of time.

1 12 oz. can frozen limeaden I use any frozen drink mix for a variety of flavors
2 cans 7-up or Sprite the recipe I got was only 1 can for lemon-lime soda
8 oz tequila
1 bottle Corona beer (no substitutes) I substitute all the time, they still taste good
4 ounces triple sec (because we found 1 can of soda to be a bit tart, we added the triple sec to sweeten it up)

I've been trying to find a non-alcoholic way to make this. I haven't tried it yet, but I would add the second can of soda and skip the tequila and triple sec and use (of course) NA beer.

Thank you for putting all these in one place -- makes searching so much easier!

The Margarita Punch I do is slightly different than the one in your document. Mine only has 1 can of lemonade and no water. I thought I'd post that here in case it helps someone:

Margarita Punch

1 (12 oz) cans frozen lemonade (undiluted, THAWED)
1 (12 oz) can frozen limeade (undiluted, THAWED)
1 (12 oz) can frozen orange juice (undiluted, THAWED)
1 (3 litre) Sprite/7-Up
Tequila to taste

It fills the large QS Pitcher to the top with just the juices and sprite so we leave the tequila next to the pitcher and let everyone put their own in their glass. Actually, almost every time I've had the host make this, they don't bother with tequila at all and everyone loves the drink. It doesn't really taste at all like a margarita to me, but it is a really delicious punch. So for those that don't want alcohol, this is a great option.

Shari in TX

"I've been trying to find a non-alcoholic way to make this. I haven't tried it yet, but I would add the second can of soda and skip the tequila and triple sec and use (of course) NA beer."

Jane, what's the point? ;) Pretty hard to "slap yo mamma" w/o the alcohol to blame it on:D

I am feeling the Easy Mexican Margarita recipe now. I only put 2/3 of the bottle of sprite, because I forgot and got regular vs diet. And I onlyo used 10oz tequiila, hopefully wont get a headache. It is very yummy and just feels right today since it is 90 outside! But I forgot, my DH has a client dinner tonight, so I am drinking alone....yeeehaww.

Why are we doing this when we sell a Margarita mix?To get a NA version of the margarita? Am I missing something???

scottcooks said:
Why are we doing this when we sell a Margarita mix?

To get a NA version of the margarita? Am I missing something???

For one, I am not going top pay $8.50 for one pitcher/mix, plus the ingredients, and neither are most of my customers. two.... My party this weekend is going to be large, and I only have one box of mix. So I am doing one itty bitty mix, and one recipe.

I personally prefer NA versions myself. But the flavor of margarita is good. I just dont care for strong alcohol. When I make it myself, I cut the tequila.

pchockeymom said:
Jane, what's the point? ;) Pretty hard to "slap yo mamma" w/o the alcohol to blame it on:D

When you have an alcoholic in the house, you don't encourage or enable... I have to find NA versions and I usually don't like the flavor of things with alcohol. I love a good Virgin Mary, add vodka (or tequila for the Marie version) and it ruins the flavor.

1. What are the ingredients needed for a classic margarita recipe?

The classic margarita recipe consists of tequila, triple sec or Cointreau, lime juice, and salt for the rim of the glass. Some recipes also call for simple syrup or agave nectar for added sweetness.

2. Are there any variations to the classic margarita recipe?

Yes, there are many variations to the classic margarita recipe. Some popular variations include adding fresh fruit such as strawberries or mangoes, using different types of tequila, or incorporating other liqueurs like Grand Marnier or Chambord.

3. Can I make a pitcher of margaritas using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help you make a pitcher of margaritas. Our Quick-Stir ® Pitcher is perfect for mixing and serving, while our Citrus Press can help you easily extract fresh lime juice.

4. Are there any non-alcoholic margarita recipes available?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of non-alcoholic margarita recipes that are just as delicious and refreshing as the traditional version. Some options include using sparkling water or juice in place of tequila, or making a frozen "mocktail" with fresh fruit and ice.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make margarita-inspired dishes?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that can help you create margarita-inspired dishes such as salsa, guacamole, and even margarita cupcakes. Check out our recipe library for ideas and inspiration!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jenn'sKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies