• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pampered Chef Dessert Recipe - Try It Today!

In summary, the conversation is about a person who made a yummy dessert recipe for a party and is recommending it to another person. They also share the recipe and discuss using it for a demonstration. The conversation ends with the second person expressing interest in trying the recipe.
ChefSandyK
Okay...so I made this tonight for the first time (Margaritaville party on Saturday). OMG! This is the yummiest PC dessert recipe I've tried (and I'm not usually thrilled with with ones I've done so far). If the pie tastes this good, I can't wait to try the squares. Only problem is that I've heard it doesn't keep well...and with a small family there are plenty of leftovers. That shouldn't be a problem at the show. :D

If you haven't, I'd definitely recommend trying it.

Have a great day,
Sandy

That does sound yummy!! can you post the recipe? i would love to try it. i am trying to come up with different recipes to do at my show. i am just now in my fourth month and getting a little braver..lol..thanks in advance!!

Here it isMargarita Pie

Crust:
1 ¼ c finely crushed pretzels
1/2 c butter or margarine, melted
1/4 c sugar

Filling:
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
2 t grated lime peel
1/4 c lime juice (approx 2 limes)
1/4 c orange juice
1 container (8oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed

For crust combine all ingredients in medium bowl; press onto bottom and up side of Deep Dish Pie Plate.

For filling, combine milk, lime peel and juices in medium bowl; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.

I'm going to try using the last 1/4 of filling in the EAD to try to demonstrate another tool and dress it up a bit. I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a great day,
Sandy

That does sound good! I'll have to try and make it tomorrow. (school today, don't think I'll have time.)

thanks so much for that....i dont have the deep dish baker yet :mad: but hopefully soon i will....i want it all!!! but i will definately be trying it soon..thanks again for sharing

What ingredients do I need for this dessert recipe?

To make this delicious Pampered Chef dessert recipe, you will need flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, eggs, butter, vanilla extract, milk, and your choice of fruit (such as berries or peaches).

Can I substitute any of the ingredients?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients based on your dietary restrictions or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free flour or almond milk instead of regular flour and milk.

How long does it take to make this dessert?

The total time for this recipe is about an hour, which includes preparation and baking time. It may take a little longer if you're new to baking, but the end result is definitely worth it!

Do I need any special tools or equipment for this recipe?

No, this recipe does not require any special tools or equipment. However, using Pampered Chef's baking tools can make the process easier and more efficient.

Can I make this dessert ahead of time?

Yes, this dessert can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. However, we recommend serving it fresh for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kitchenqueen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kitchenqueen
  • pamperedlinda