• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Margarita Cake + Fun April 1st Show Ideas: Help Needed!

In summary, Lisa has a recipe for strawberry margarita cake and another recipe for Margarita pie. She also has other recipes for strawberry margarita squares, frozen margarita fruit platter, and Margarita punch.
jennihopper
Does anyone have the recipe for margarita cake?? I also need some ideas for my April 1st show. SHe wants it to be lively and fun......hence, the Margarita cake!!!!! Any help would bemuch appreciated!:)

I have a recipe for Strawberry Margarita Cake. It's made in the Stoneware Fluted Pan. Let me know if you need this recipe. :)

I have this recipe for Margarita pie - it's yummy!

Attachments

• Margarita Pie.doc
    27 KB · Views: 459
Strawberry Margarita Cake Recipe, I'd love itIf you could post this recipe, I'd love it, I've done quite a few Margaritaville Parties and this I'm sure would be a hit. One of my May Hostesses LOVES strawberries, so I'm looking for lots of options to give her to select from.

Thanks,

Lisa

Here's the recipe for Strawberry Margarita Cake :)
Vanilla Cake Mix
Plus ingredients to make cake MINUS 1/2 cup of water if there is a lot of juice from the strawberries.
Strawberry Kool-Aid unsweetened packet
1 small container THAWED frozen strawberries
You can use fresh sliced strawberries.
1 lime - juice and zest
1 container vanila flavored icing
You can add food coloring if you wish.
1 tsp. rum extract - optional

1. Mix cake mix with oil/water, kool-aid, rum extract, finely chopped lime zest
2. Drop strawberries on top before baking, as they will sink through the cake during baking
3. Bake in oiled fluted stone in microwave for 11-13 minutes - top of cake should be done. Cool cake.
4. Mix lime juice and frosting to taste.
Enjoy :)
Let me know how this turns out. I haven't tried it yet. :)
I also have a few other margarita recipes such as : Strawberry Margarita Squares, Frozen Margarita Fruit Platter, and Margarita Punch.
Let me know if you would like me to post them.

Marg said:
I have this recipe for Margarita pie - it's yummy!
Do graham crackers crumbs work just as well as the pretzels?:)

pampermeRai said:
Do graham crackers crumbs work just as well as the pretzels?:)
They do but it's a whole different taste. ;) I think you would want the salty flavor that pretzels give with a Margarita recipe.

Other Strawberry Recipes, I'd love themThanks so much for this, my hubby is a strawberry fan, I'll have to get ingredients and test it, I'm sure I can twist his arm to eat it, lol. Alone with my 3 dds, they love testing recipes!!

Thanks,

Lisa
:eek:

What ingredients are needed for Margarita Cake?

The ingredients for Margarita Cake include: 1 box of white cake mix, 1 can of limeade concentrate, 1/2 cup of tequila, 1/4 cup of triple sec, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 3 eggs, and 1 tsp of lime zest.

Can I substitute the alcohol in Margarita Cake?

Yes, if you prefer not to use alcohol, you can substitute the tequila and triple sec with 1/4 cup of lime juice and 1/4 cup of orange juice.

What are some ideas for an April 1st Pampered Chef show?

Some fun ideas for an April 1st Pampered Chef show could include a cooking challenge where guests have to create a dish using surprise ingredients, a game of kitchen trivia, or a virtual cooking class with a festive twist.

Can I use a different type of cake mix for Margarita Cake?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake mix such as yellow or lemon for a different flavor. Just be sure to adjust the other ingredients accordingly.

Do you have any non-alcoholic dessert suggestions for a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, some non-alcoholic dessert suggestions could include a fruit salsa with cinnamon chips, a chocolate avocado mousse, or a berry trifle with a lemon pound cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
schel
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies