• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Margarita Cake Recipe from Jennifer Height | [email protected]

M
martiarnold
I'm looking for a Margarita Cake Recipe. A consultant named Jennifer Height was trying to get it to me, but I can't find her number/email. If anyone has this, please post here or email to [email protected]
Thanks!

I have a margarita pie recipe - don't know if that's what you are looking for...

Attachments

• Margarita Pie.doc
    27 KB · Views: 384
Margarita cakeStrawberry Margarita Cake
3/4 cup-bottled nonalcoholic strawberry margarita mix
1-[18-ounces] package white or strawberry cake mix
1/3- cup vegetable oil
3-egg whites
1-tablespoon lemon zest
1[8-ounce]container frozen whipped topping
Strawberries

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the rectangular baker. Add enough water to margarita mix to measure 1 1/4 cups. Beat cake mix, oil, and eggwhites in large bowl on low speed for two minutes. Pour into pan. Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely. Gently stir in chopped strawberries into whipped topping, then frost cake.

I got this recipe off of recipe zaar . Next time I'm going to try it with no water and add the full margarita mix in its place.

Delicious cake.

1. What is the recipe for "Delicious Margarita Cake" from Jennifer Height?

The recipe for "Delicious Margarita Cake" from Jennifer Height includes ingredients such as flour, sugar, eggs, butter, tequila, lime juice, and powdered sugar for the glaze. It can be found online or by contacting Jennifer Height directly.

2. How can I get in touch with Jennifer Height for the Margarita Cake Recipe?

You can try contacting Jennifer Height through her email address, [email protected], or by searching for her contact information online. You can also try reaching out to her through social media platforms if she has a public profile.

3. Can someone please post the Margarita Cake Recipe from Jennifer Height?

Unfortunately, I cannot post Jennifer Height's Margarita Cake Recipe as it is her original creation and should not be shared without her permission. However, you can try contacting her through her email or searching for the recipe online.

4. Are there any variations or substitutions for the Margarita Cake Recipe from Jennifer Height?

There are many variations and substitutions that can be made for the Margarita Cake Recipe, depending on personal preference. For example, you can use different types of liquor such as triple sec or Grand Marnier, or you can add different types of citrus fruit for a twist on the flavor. Just be sure to adjust the measurements accordingly.

5. Is the Margarita Cake Recipe from Jennifer Height difficult to make?

The Margarita Cake Recipe from Jennifer Height is not typically considered a difficult recipe to make. However, it does require some baking experience and attention to detail to ensure the cake turns out moist and flavorful. It is always recommended to carefully follow the instructions and measurements provided in the recipe for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adventurechef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • TheresaK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
TheresaK
  • ChefPaulaB