• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mardi Gras Recipe Ideas: Help Appreciated!

In summary, my host for Saturday just called me and she wants to change her main dish recipe because of Mardi Gras! I have no clue what TPC recipes would work...any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
nikked
Gold Member
My host for Saturday just called me! She wants to change her main dish recipe because of Mardi Gras!!! I have no clue what TPC recipes would work...any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

There is a Jumbalya recipe in one of the Stoneware cookbooks. I can't recall which one off the top of my head.

You may want to search CC for 'cajun' or 'creole' recipes.

Jumpin Jambalaya RecipeDoes anyone have this particular recipe? It sound like what my host would like, but I do not have the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook (was before my time!).

Thanks so much!

Jumpin Jambalaya Anyone?Please, if anyone has this recipe and can post it, I would greatly appreciate it! It can be found in the More Stoneware Sensations, but I know someone has to have it on their computer...or at least I'm hoping! :D

Thanks!

do a muffelata pizza, pizza crust, cut up salami, ham, olive salad, cheese

if you have the stainless skillet you could fry up some "beignets" using a can of biscuits. Cut the biscuits with the shears and use the sugar/flour shaker to sprinkle the powdered sugar. So good! I am not sure whether you can use our chef's tongs in hot oil though. Anyone know the answer to that? I suppose you could use the kitchen fork...

NewbyPChef said:
if you have the stainless skillet you could fry up some "beignets" using a can of biscuits. Cut the biscuits with the shears and use the sugar/flour shaker to sprinkle the powdered sugar. So good! I am not sure whether you can use our chef's tongs in hot oil though. Anyone know the answer to that? I suppose you could use the kitchen fork...

This is how my best friend, who is from Louisiana, just recently told me she makes beignets!! LOL I make them from scratch! I just thought it was funny!

What are some traditional Mardi Gras recipes?

Some traditional Mardi Gras recipes include gumbo, jambalaya, king cake, beignets, and red beans and rice.

Do you have any healthy Mardi Gras recipe options?

Yes, we have a variety of healthy Mardi Gras recipes such as Cajun shrimp and vegetable skewers, cauliflower dirty rice, and grilled Cajun fish tacos.

Can you recommend any vegetarian Mardi Gras recipes?

Absolutely! Some delicious vegetarian Mardi Gras recipes include Cajun stuffed bell peppers, vegetarian gumbo, and red beans and rice with tofu sausage.

Are there any easy Mardi Gras recipes for beginners?

Yes, we have plenty of easy Mardi Gras recipes for beginners such as slow cooker chicken and sausage gumbo, Cajun shrimp pasta, and Mardi Gras rice and beans.

Do you have any dessert ideas for Mardi Gras?

Of course! Some tasty dessert ideas for Mardi Gras include mini king cakes, pecan pralines, and banana foster bread pudding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jkerr
  • NewbyPChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies