• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mardi Gras

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
My host for Saturday just called me! She wants to change her main dish recipe because of Mardi Gras!!! I have no clue what TPC recipes would work...any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
There is a Jumbalya recipe in one of the Stoneware cookbooks. I can't recall which one off the top of my head.

You may want to search CC for 'cajun' or 'creole' recipes.

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Jumpin Jambalaya Recipe

Does anyone have this particular recipe? It sound like what my host would like, but I do not have the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook (was before my time!).

Thanks so much!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Jumpin Jambalaya Anyone?

Please, if anyone has this recipe and can post it, I would greatly appreciate it! It can be found in the More Stoneware Sensations, but I know someone has to have it on their computer...or at least I'm hoping! :D

Thanks!

NewbyPChef

May 25, 2010
if you have the stainless skillet you could fry up some "beignets" using a can of biscuits. Cut the biscuits with the shears and use the sugar/flour shaker to sprinkle the powdered sugar. So good! I am not sure whether you can use our chef's tongs in hot oil though. Anyone know the answer to that? I suppose you could use the kitchen fork...

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
if you have the stainless skillet you could fry up some "beignets" using a can of biscuits. Cut the biscuits with the shears and use the sugar/flour shaker to sprinkle the powdered sugar. So good! I am not sure whether you can use our chef's tongs in hot oil though. Anyone know the answer to that? I suppose you could use the kitchen fork...

This is how my best friend, who is from Louisiana, just recently told me she makes beignets!! LOL I make them from scratch! I just thought it was funny!