1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Mardi Gras

1. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

My host for Saturday just called me! She wants to change her main dish recipe because of Mardi Gras!!! I have no clue what TPC recipes would work...any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Feb 23, 2006
  2. stephanieboyd

stephanieboyd Member Gold Member

There is a Jumbalya recipe in one of the Stoneware cookbooks. I can't recall which one off the top of my head.

You may want to search CC for 'cajun' or 'creole' recipes.

Feb 23, 2006
  3. nikked

Jumpin Jambalaya Recipe

Does anyone have this particular recipe? It sound like what my host would like, but I do not have the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook (was before my time!).

Thanks so much!

Feb 23, 2006
  4. nikked

Jumpin Jambalaya Anyone?

Please, if anyone has this recipe and can post it, I would greatly appreciate it! It can be found in the More Stoneware Sensations, but I know someone has to have it on their computer...or at least I'm hoping! :D

Thanks!

Feb 25, 2006
  5. donisa

donisa

do a muffelata pizza, pizza crust, cut up salami, ham, olive salad, cheese

Jan 17, 2011
  6. NewbyPChef

NewbyPChef Member

if you have the stainless skillet you could fry up some "beignets" using a can of biscuits. Cut the biscuits with the shears and use the sugar/flour shaker to sprinkle the powdered sugar. So good! I am not sure whether you can use our chef's tongs in hot oil though. Anyone know the answer to that? I suppose you could use the kitchen fork...

Jan 17, 2011
  7. mountainmama74

mountainmama74 Advanced Member Gold Member

This is how my best friend, who is from Louisiana, just recently told me she makes beignets!! LOL I make them from scratch! I just thought it was funny!

Have something to add?