• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unleash the Fun: Mardi Gras Theme Show Ideas for a Festive Celebration

In summary, a Mardi Gras Theme Show is a gathering where you can learn how to make delicious dishes inspired by the flavors of New Orleans and the festive atmosphere of Mardi Gras. It's a fun and interactive cooking demonstration suitable for all levels of cooking experience, with tastings of the dishes being demonstrated. Products used in the show can also be purchased, either through the consultant or online, and the event typically lasts 1-2 hours.
GinaG623
What would you do for a Mardi Gras Theme Show??

Any ideas are appreciated!!!

King Cakes with crescent rolls!!!!!!!

Throw out beads for Product Suggestions or "Have it/Love It" type comments. Or if you play the ticket game, you can throw out beads too.Food-wise, I have no clue....Mardi Gras is not my thing. Maybe do some shrimp or chicken bites with the grill pan (Cookware is in March) and feature our rubs (a "Chicken your way" type show) - such as Creole! (LOVE Creole on shrimp in the grill pan).Go to the party store if you have one or any hobby/craft store that might carry seasonal themes, etc, and pick up a few Mardi Gras masks to place around (or wear for a bit)...but I think BEADS would be the easiest decoration.

Thanks!!! Yeah, I'm thinking chicken in the grill pan or something!!! And Beads....
I'm thinking now!!!

Hello! For a Mardi Gras themed show, I would suggest incorporating traditional New Orleans dishes into your demonstrations. Some ideas could be jambalaya, gumbo, and beignets. You could also decorate the space with purple, green, and gold accents, as those are the traditional Mardi Gras colors. Additionally, you could offer a special discount or giveaway for guests who come dressed in Mardi Gras attire. And of course, no Mardi Gras celebration is complete without some lively music and maybe some beads to toss around! I hope these ideas help and I'm excited to see what other suggestions you receive. Happy cooking!

1. What exactly is a Mardi Gras Theme Show?

A Mardi Gras Theme Show is a gathering where you can learn how to make delicious dishes inspired by the flavors of New Orleans and the festive atmosphere of Mardi Gras. It's a fun and interactive cooking demonstration that also includes tips and tricks for hosting your own Mardi Gras party.

2. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend a Mardi Gras Theme Show?

No, absolutely not! Our Mardi Gras Theme Shows are designed for all levels of cooking experience. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips along the way.

3. Will I be able to sample the food at the Mardi Gras Theme Show?

Yes, you will! Our Mardi Gras Theme Shows always include tastings of the dishes being demonstrated. You'll get to experience the delicious flavors and see how easy it is to recreate these dishes at home.

4. Can I purchase the products used in the Mardi Gras Theme Show?

Yes, you can! Our consultants will have all the necessary Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the end of the show. You can also place an order through our website or host your own Mardi Gras Theme Show to earn free and discounted products.

5. How long does a Mardi Gras Theme Show typically last?

A Mardi Gras Theme Show usually lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being demonstrated. It's a fun and fast-paced event, so you'll never get bored!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jkerr
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • Kristina21
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies