• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March TT Newsletter Joy: Discover the 50% Kit Rebate Update!

In summary, the March newsletter may include a 50% kit rebate incentive. The graphic from the new March recruit flyer may be used.
pkd09
Silver Member
Joy: Could the March TT newsletter be updated to show the 50% kit rebate?

I had suspected they might spring a new incentive for March :) That's the reason I made the recruiting article one big graphic - I can just change out the graphic on the backend without you having to pull a new newsletter. I'll do that tonight. If anyone has already sent out the newsletter, the graphic should update automatically as soon as I update the image on my server. But I won't be able to do anything till I get home later.

Thanks Joy...you are the best! I usually wait until the first of the month just in case HO puts something like this out to send my newsletter. I'll wait until it is updated.

i used to send out my newsletters a few days before the start of a new month, but now i'm glad i wait. i wish ho would give us a little more heads up on upcoming specials.

Okay, I pasted in the graphic from the new March recruit flyer - so that should say it all :) You may want to re-download or re-email the newsletter still - I just found out that they deleted 2 images off the PC server that I was using in the newsletter, so I had to replace those with new links.

:( I still only see the old recruiting message.

Are you looking at it inside an email that you sent to yourself? It should update whenever someone opens the email "new".... I just looked at it and it did refresh on the server, but if you have an email program that downloads the email, it might have retained the old image.

The anti-pasti recipe link leads to a login for consultant connection...not a recipe - so sorry

What is included in the March Tt Newsletter?

The March Tt Newsletter includes recipes, tips and tricks, new product releases, and special promotions for the month of March.

How can I access the March Tt Newsletter?

The March Tt Newsletter is available on our company website, through our email subscription list, and through our social media platforms.

Are there any exclusive deals in the March Tt Newsletter?

Yes, the March Tt Newsletter includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products for our subscribers.

Can I share the March Tt Newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, you are welcome to share the March Tt Newsletter with anyone you think would be interested in our products and promotions.

How often is the March Tt Newsletter released?

The March Tt Newsletter is released monthly, at the beginning of each month, to keep our customers updated on our latest products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • NooraK