• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March TT Update: Ensuring Clean Code with No Funky Characters | Joy's Tech Blog

In summary, the March TT Update's purpose is to ensure clean code and remove any funky characters present in the systems, improving functionality and user experience. Clean code is important for maintaining system integrity and efficiency, making it easier for developers to identify and fix issues. Examples of funky characters include special symbols, non-standard punctuation, and unusual formatting. This update will not affect product functionality, but rather improve it. Clean code updates will be implemented regularly to maintain product quality and performance.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Can a couple of you take a look and make sure there are no funky characters in there? I think I caught them all but sometimes a new one slips by me. It has to do with the way it reads apostrophes and dashes in the coding, grrrr.

Thanks!
Joy

I just pasted the HTML code into MailChimp, and it looks good! Even all the °s and the ®s came through!

Yahoo - it worked for once! How do you like MailChimp? I am going to give them a try for my photography client newsletter soon.

I have not sent out a newsletter yet. I signed up for the free account figuring I can't lose anything :D I will try it out for my March TT, and if it works, I'll cut out iContact.

So far, the one thing I wish I had was the three-way function of editing the newsletters like iContact has. Once I paste in the HTML, I haven't figured out how to switch over to a WYSIWYG editor (I haven't spent too much time looking though). I can edit in the HTML, that's not a problem, it's just more cumbersome.

Paulette has been using MailChimp, that's how I found out about it. She might have more insight.

I want to try out mailchimp but I don't get what are you supposed to put in the company & url space?

In the host of the month section it says "would you like join" instead of "would you like to join"

What is mail chimp?

What is the purpose of the March TT Update?

The March TT Update is focused on ensuring clean code and removing any funky characters that may be present in our systems. This will help to improve the overall functionality and user experience of our products.

Why is it important to have clean code?

Clean code is essential for maintaining the integrity and efficiency of our systems. It also makes it easier for developers to identify and fix any issues that may arise, leading to a smoother and more seamless user experience.

What are some examples of "funky characters" that may need to be removed?

Funky characters can include things like special symbols, non-standard punctuation, and unusual formatting. These can often cause errors or glitches in our systems and need to be removed for optimal performance.

Will this update affect the functionality of our products?

No, this update is specifically designed to improve the functionality of our products by removing any potential barriers or hindrances caused by funky characters in the code.

How often will these clean code updates be implemented?

We are committed to ensuring clean code at all times, so these updates will be implemented on a regular basis to maintain the quality and performance of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefamanda