• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March TT is posted!

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
Can a couple of you take a look and make sure there are no funky characters in there? I think I caught them all but sometimes a new one slips by me. It has to do with the way it reads apostrophes and dashes in the coding, grrrr.

Thanks!
Joy

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I just pasted the HTML code into MailChimp, and it looks good! Even all the °s and the ®s came through!

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
Yahoo - it worked for once! How do you like MailChimp? I am going to give them a try for my photography client newsletter soon.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I have not sent out a newsletter yet. I signed up for the free account figuring I can't lose anything :D I will try it out for my March TT, and if it works, I'll cut out iContact.

So far, the one thing I wish I had was the three-way function of editing the newsletters like iContact has. Once I paste in the HTML, I haven't figured out how to switch over to a WYSIWYG editor (I haven't spent too much time looking though). I can edit in the HTML, that's not a problem, it's just more cumbersome.

Paulette has been using MailChimp, that's how I found out about it. She might have more insight.

1234blessed

Novice Member
May 4, 2009
I want to try out mailchimp but I don't get what are you supposed to put in the company & url space?

LilChefBeth

Novice Member
Dec 15, 2009
In the host of the month section it says "would you like join" instead of "would you like to join"

momoftwins

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2005
What is mail chimp?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies