• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Host & Guest Specials: Get Ready for Your Shows!

In summary, the host special for March is the Quick Cooker Set and the guest special is the Cookware Set. To earn the host special for free, you must host a cooking show with at least $200 in sales and have one booking. Both specials can be combined in one order and are available until March 31st. There are restrictions on both specials, including a limit of one per host and one per customer per show, and availability while supplies last.
ChefSandi
When will we find out the host and guest specials for March? I signed on at the end of November and already knew what they were for Jan. and Feb. I just wanted to know so that I could prepare for getting bookings at my shows this month. Thank you!

Very soon. I believe they are coming out in the special KCN that will be given out at Leadership Conf.

Hi there! The host and guest specials for March are usually announced towards the end of February. Keep an eye out on the company's website or social media pages for updates. In the meantime, you can always reach out to your consultant for more information. Happy booking!

What are the current host and guest specials for March?

The host special for March is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker and the Quick Cooker Lid. The guest special is the Cookware Set, which includes the 10" Nonstick Skillet, 2-Qt Saucepan, and 6-Qt Stockpot.

How can I earn the host special for free?

To earn the host special for free, you must host a cooking show with at least $200 in sales and have one booking from that show. The host special will then be automatically added to your order for free.

Can I combine the host and guest specials?

Yes, both the host and guest specials can be combined in one order. As a host, you can use your host rewards to purchase the guest special at a discounted price.

When do the March host and guest specials end?

The March host and guest specials are available from March 1st to March 31st. After that, they will no longer be available for purchase.

Are there any restrictions on the host and guest specials?

Yes, the host special is limited to one per host per month. The guest special is limited to one per customer per show. Both specials are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivebeen4given
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • hunkiemunkie