• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Recipes: Cookware Shopping Tips

I would also bring along a few other desserts to tempt the guests.Chicken Your Way is a fantastic one to go with the Grill Pan and the easy side dish. Or Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco, Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad...and now I'm hungry...good thing I have some of the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco leftovers in the fridge :)The grilled chicken penne al fresco is a dish that is easy to make and can be paired with a variety of sides. Chicken your way is a skillet dish that is filled with grilled chicken, onions, garlic, and red pepper flakes. It is a simple and easy recipe that is perfect for any occasion. The recipe is also versatile, so
Pampered Angel
What recipes are you doing for March? Cookware is a hard one to sell...

I'm going to use the grill pan/press and the recipes from new Seasons Best. As far as selling cookware...years ago I heard this. Ask..how long have you been married? Do you still drive the same car as when you got married? (most say no) Then ask do you have the same cookware as when you got married? (most say yes) Then talk about pricing of cars vs cookware and between that and the 60% off special and 50% off normal benefits you can sell some cookware! :)

I used to demo the turtle fudge skillet cake. Always got bookings for cookware. I'm also going to try the burnt caramel demo and see how that goes over. You can also do the ice cube demo if you don't want to actually cook in the cookware.

Chicken Your Way is a fantastic one to go with the Grill Pan and the easy side dish. Or Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco, Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad...and now I'm hungry...good thing I have some of the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco leftovers in the fridge :)

I am offering the chocolate cherry skillet cake, the pineapple upside down cake and a few other non skillet ones. :D

Pampered Angel said:
....Cookware is a hard one to sell...
Not really, it's only hard to sell if you give that impression. We have excellent cookware and anyone who owns it will testify to that. Just keep in mind that not everyone needs new cookware as much as they need our other items. Talk about how awesome our cookware is (because it really is!) and use it as a booking tool, if they need it. Most of the time my hosts do not even know what the monthly host special is when they choose a date for their show (unless it's something awesome like January! or something that they are drooling over). Half the time I have to remind them that they have a 60% item in adddition to their free.

Check out this thread for a video on a simple cookware demo- that doesn't involve an actual recipe. So you can do this demo to talk about and feature cookware, and still use your DCB or other "booking tool" products in a recipe. (Not to say you CAN'T do a cookware recipe, but you may want options)http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/burnt-rice-demo-more-bookins-71514/

flemings99 said:
I used to demo the turtle fudge skillet cake. Always got bookings for cookware. I'm also going to try the burnt caramel demo and see how that goes over. You can also do the ice cube demo if you don't want to actually cook in the cookware.

I've never demo'd this recipe, but used to bring it preassembled and put it in the oven as soon as I arrived at the host's home and when guests arrived the house was filled with a decadadent chocolate aroma!

1. What are the best cookware materials for March recipes?

The best cookware materials for March recipes are non-stick, stainless steel, and cast iron. These materials provide durability, even heat distribution, and ease of use for a variety of recipes.

2. Can I use any cookware for these recipes or do I need specific sizes?

While you can use any cookware for March recipes, it is recommended to have a variety of sizes such as a small saucepan, medium sauté pan, and large stockpot to accommodate different dish sizes and cooking techniques.

3. Are there any cookware sets that are recommended for March recipes?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Executive Nonstick Cookware Set is highly recommended for March recipes. It includes all the necessary sizes and is made with high-quality non-stick material for easy cooking and clean-up.

4. How do I know which cookware is safe for my stovetop?

Always check the manufacturer's guidelines for the specific cookware, but in general, stainless steel, cast iron, and enamel-coated are safe for all stovetops. Avoid using non-stick cookware on high heat or metal utensils, as it may damage the coating.

5. Do I need to season my cookware before using it for March recipes?

It is recommended to season cast iron cookware before using it for the first time. This will help create a non-stick surface and prevent food from sticking. Non-stick and stainless steel cookware do not require seasoning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jagged1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • beepampered