• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Promo FAQs: Clarifying Discounts for Measue All Products

In summary, the "Measue All" promotion for March includes all products in the Measue All category, with varying discounts, and can be used for both online and in-person purchases. Unfortunately, it cannot be combined with the consultant discount and ends on March 31st at 11:59 PM (CT).
coleen albin
I'm trying to form a catalog show with my family & I'm alittle confused on the details of March promo's? Do they get 20% off any one of the Measue All products or can they get all of the measure all products by placing an order? Do they have to spend $60 to get these?

If someone knows the details, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

It's just like the Stoneware sale last September.

They can buy as many of all three of those 20% off products that they want. No minimum purchase required.

HTH!

Thank You!

1. What products are included in the "Measue All" promotion for March?

The "Measue All" promotion for March includes all products in the Measue All category, which can be found on our website or in our catalog. This includes measuring cups, spoons, and other measuring tools.

2. How much of a discount can I expect with the "Measue All" promotion?

The discount for the "Measue All" promotion varies depending on the product. Some products may have a larger discount than others. Please refer to our website or catalog for specific discounts on each product.

3. Can I use a consultant discount on top of the "Measue All" promotion?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be combined with the "Measue All" promotion. You will receive the larger discount of the two, but not both.

4. Is the "Measue All" promotion available for online purchases?

Yes, the "Measue All" promotion is available for both online and in-person purchases. Simply enter the promo code at checkout for online purchases, or mention the promotion to your consultant for in-person purchases.

5. When does the "Measue All" promotion end?

The "Measue All" promotion ends on March 31st at 11:59 PM (CT). Make sure to take advantage of this promotion before it expires!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
  • stacywhitlow