• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the outside order forms for March and April and where can I find them?

In summary, Jennifer's order form for March and April was just what Carolyn was looking for. She was able to create a pdf version and then in Photoshop make 2 of them side by side. Carolyn left off the American Express Logo on Jennifer's form, but other than that, great job!
chefdenisep
Does anyone have an outside order form for March yet?

Thanks so much,
Denise RI

I am looking for one also- HELP !!!

did you check CC for one?

March and April's are on CC!

I know they are on CC, but the ones from the Cheffer's ALWAYS look so much better. More creative

I will work on a March one right now...

The March order form on CC only has 6 lines for product purchases, because they took up so many lines to list the spices available. I like my customers to keep buying until they run out of lines.

Someone PLEASE do this OOF soon I want to send out Host Packets.....THANKS>>>>>>>>>>

Here you go!

Attachments

• OOF1.doc
    338.5 KB · Views: 359
This is what I am using.

Attachments

• March OOF.pub
    201.5 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Great Job Jennifer!!!Jennifer, your form was just what I was looking for. Great Job !!!!

Is there a way to shrink this one down so you can print them side by side, two to a page, landscape style?

dannyzmom said:
Is there a way to shrink this one down so you can print them side by side, two to a page, landscape style?

Ummm..I can create it in to a pdf, and then in Photoshop make 2 of them side by side...but I think the tables and everything will all mess up if I try and shrink it down in Word. If you give me your bottom tagline, (since it won't be editable) I can do a side by side with your info on it!

jenniferknapp said:
Ummm..I can create it in to a pdf, and then in Photoshop make 2 of them side by side...but I think the tables and everything will all mess up if I try and shrink it down in Word. If you give me your bottom tagline, (since it won't be editable) I can do a side by side with your info on it!

That would be so cool if you could do that for me!!
My bottom tag line would be
Carolyn Kraham 954-428-9773 [email protected] www.pamp.../carolyncooks2

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Check your email, I couldn't upload them on here because they are so large to try and keep the quality decent.

Here are mine for March and April!

Attachments

• March-2007 outside order from.doc
    304.5 KB · Views: 343
  • April-2007 outside order from.doc
    330.5 KB · Views: 329
Thanks Jennifer! I used your guest special images to quick change my March to April in case anyone wants a different format! Here is mine...

**Edited to upload new attachment w/a fixed typo!

Attachments

• April_OOF.doc
    356 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
jenniferknapp said:
Check your email, I couldn't upload them on here because they are so large to try and keep the quality decent.

Nothing came through - which email did you send it to?

Thanks Jennifer....I've never used one but what's on CC. I love your design! Wish I was more literate when it comes to a computer!

dannyzmom said:
Nothing came through - which email did you send it to?

carolyncooks2 at aol.com

Ladies...these look great! Thank you for sharing these, and for the time you spent making them! FYI--both of you have Microfiber misspelled on the bottom portion of the order form where they fill in if they purchased $60. :)

haha....that would be because I copied from the other Jennifer's!! Thanks for seeing that Rebecca!

You're welcome...I know how hard it is to proof your own work after seeing it so much! I always do that too. :)

JK--I noticed on the March oof you left off the American Express Logo. Other than that great job!

pamperedharriet said:
JK--I noticed on the March oof you left off the American Express Logo. Other than that great job!

I think that it did it when I uploaded it, because it is there on mine! The text box may have to be extended to the right and then maybe it will appear??

I played around with it and it came back--thanks.

Here are mine for March and AprilHere are mine for March and April - I'll also post them in a new thread.

Attachments

• March Outside Order Form.doc
    806 KB · Views: 341
  • April Outside Order Form.doc
    396.5 KB · Views: 357

What is the "March Outside Order Form" and how does it work?

The March Outside Order Form is a special form designed for Pampered Chef consultants to take orders from customers who are unable to attend a party or event. It allows customers to browse and purchase products from the current catalog, and the consultant can submit the orders to the company for fulfillment.

Can I use the March Outside Order Form for any type of order?

No, the March Outside Order Form is specifically for orders from the current catalog. It cannot be used for discontinued products or items from previous catalogs.

How do I access the March Outside Order Form?

The March Outside Order Form can be accessed through the consultant's Pampered Chef account. Simply log in and click on the "My Business" tab, then select "Orders" and "March Outside Order Form" from the drop-down menu.

Do I need to submit the orders from the March Outside Order Form myself?

Yes, as the consultant, it is your responsibility to submit the orders from the March Outside Order Form to Pampered Chef. You can choose to submit them online or by phone.

Can I earn commission from orders placed through the March Outside Order Form?

Yes, you can earn commission on all orders submitted through the March Outside Order Form, just like any other orders. However, please note that the commission is based on the product total, not the total amount paid by the customer (including taxes and shipping).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies
Views
mgmedwards
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies