• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding The Perfect Gift For Everyone

In summary, Pampered Chef has a wide variety of gift options for different types of people. For someone who loves to cook, you can consider kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookbooks. For an entertainer, serving platters, trays, and bar accessories are great choices. For those who are health-conscious, there are spiralizers, salad choppers, and cookbooks with healthy recipes. For a baker, there is a selection of bakeware, baking tools, and mixes. And for someone who is always on-the-go, there are insulated totes, lunch containers, and on-the-go cooking products.
jwpamp
anyone have one yet? TIA!!

No, but I could probably throw one together pretty quick ...

At the risk of sounding stupid..what is OOF? (can ya tell I'm a newbie!?? :p)

Outside Order Form :)

I already did one...feel free to use it! Oh, I add an "NSF" charge to mine under my name and payment preference. You can take it out. It's my policy to forewarn those who write a bad check.

Attachments

• march oof generic.doc
    216 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:
suzieQpc said:
At the risk of sounding stupid..what is OOF? (can ya tell I'm a newbie!?? :p)

It's what I said last week when I wiped out on ice skates!! :)

Don't feel silly asking...we've ALL asked it (or thought it) about the OOFs, the UMs, and all sorts of other things. (UM = Ultimate Mandoline by the way- not the thing you say when you don't know the answer)

:balloon:

Thank you janice!!!!!!!!!

This is the one I make--a separate one for the Host Packets along with OOF

Attachments

• Host Flyer -Feb10.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 294
  • Host Flyer -Mar10.doc
    1 MB · Views: 375
  • Outside Order Form -Feb10.doc
    79.5 KB · Views: 279
  • Outside Order Form -Mar10.doc
    464 KB · Views: 343
leslieprichett said:
Outside Order Form :)

DOH! Thank you...sorry for being such a noodle head! For the life of me I couldn't figure that one out! Thanks, again!

1. How do I find a gift for someone who loves to cook?

One great option is to consider our selection of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. We have a wide variety of high-quality, durable products that any home chef would love to receive. You can also browse our collection of cookbooks and recipe cards for some inspiration.

2. What are some gift ideas for someone who loves to entertain?

Pampered Chef has a range of products that are perfect for hosting a party or gathering. Our serving platters, trays, and bowls are not only functional, but also stylish and make for great conversation starters. We also have a variety of drinkware and bar accessories that would make great gifts for the entertainer in your life.

3. I'm looking for a gift for someone who is health-conscious. What do you recommend?

We have a variety of products that are perfect for those who prioritize healthy eating and cooking. Our spiralizer, salad chopper, and food chopper are all great options for making quick and healthy meals. We also offer a selection of cookbooks that focus on healthy recipes.

4. What are some gift ideas for someone who loves to bake?

Pampered Chef has a fantastic selection of bakeware and baking tools that any baker would appreciate. Our stone baking pans, silicone baking mats, and decorating tools are just a few examples. We also have a wide variety of mixes and ingredients that would make great gifts for the avid baker.

5. I need a gift for someone who is always on-the-go. What do you suggest?

For those who are constantly on-the-go, our selection of travel-friendly products is a great place to start. We have insulated totes, lunch containers, and water bottles that are perfect for staying organized and nourished while on the go. Our on-the-go cooking products, such as our microwave popcorn maker and microwave egg cooker, are also great options for those who are short on time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCChrisOB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
twiggy4joe
  • MissyPC