• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Newsletter: Catch Up on the Latest Updates from PWS | TIA

In summary, the theme for this month's newsletter is "Spring Entertaining" and it will feature new products and recipes perfect for hosting gatherings and dinner parties. There is also a 20% discount on all spring-themed products with the promo code "SPRING20". Two new products, a serving platter and kitchen towels, will be launched this month. There will be a section for gluten-free and vegan recipe options. The newsletter is sent out once a month, with occasional special editions for holidays or promotions.
ilovpc
Gold Member
Did the March Newsletter went out already?

I subscribed to PWS in January and I think it was too late because my February Newsletter was never sent out. Now I don't see the March Newsletter. Was this send out already?

TIA

This is the second month in a row that I did not get my newsletter on the 1st. There is no warm call report. In Feb - most of my newsletters did not go out until the 8th. I have been a subscriber since its inception and never has problems. I contacted tech support last month and will need to do that again tomorrow - ARGH!!!!!!!!! What is happening??

Hi there,I am also a subscriber to PWS and I have not received the March newsletter yet. It's possible that it has not been sent out yet, but it could also be a technical issue with your subscription. Have you tried contacting PWS directly to inquire about the status of your newsletter? They may be able to provide more information or help resolve any issues you may be having with receiving newsletters. I hope you are able to get your February and March newsletters soon!

What is the theme for this month's newsletter?

The theme for this month's newsletter is "Spring Entertaining". We will be featuring new products and recipes perfect for hosting gatherings and dinner parties.

Are there any special promotions or discounts mentioned in the newsletter?

Yes, we are offering a 20% discount on all spring-themed products mentioned in the newsletter. Just use the promo code "SPRING20" at checkout to receive the discount.

Will there be any new product releases in the March newsletter?

Yes, we have two new products launching this month - a versatile serving platter and a set of colorful kitchen towels. Keep an eye out for more details and ordering information in the newsletter.

Can I find recipe ideas for specific dietary restrictions in the March newsletter?

Yes, in addition to our featured recipes, we will also have a section dedicated to gluten-free and vegan options. We want to make sure everyone can enjoy our delicious meals and treats.

How often is the Pampered Chef newsletter sent out?

Our newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, we may occasionally send out special editions for holidays or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PamperedinConshy
  • esavvymom