• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Can't Send March Newsletter - Joy, Can You Assist?

In summary, Home Office is trying to make it harder for Joy to send her newsletters, but she was able to fix it.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Hi, Joy ~

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. IContact won't let me send the March newsletter. It tells me it has too high a chance of being marked as spam because it uses a URL redirection service. I'm doing the same thing I've always done with the newsletters. Did you do something different?

Thanks!

I did do something different. When I discovered that the link to the recipe was behind Coinsultant's Corner, I saved the pdf to my web server to host it, but I didn't want your customers getting a link to "www.tastytidbits.net/xxxx..." so I used the TinyURL service to create a random masked URL to reference the link. I guess iContact thinks that will make the newsletter seems spammy, which I can understand. I'll have to figure out how to build a better mousetrap. You could delete the entire article at this point... (it's the Italian Made Easy one). What a mess this month has been. I know it's not personal but it feels like Home Office is trying hard to make me not succeed so their newsletter will be more successful! Too bad they can't just hire me as a marketing consultant - ha!You know what, now that I'm thinking about it, I'm just going to change the url back to the one referencing TT and for next month, I"ll figure out a better way. Hopefully not too many customers look at the URL!

Okay, send a new copy over to iContact and let me know if that one goes through now.

Thanks, Joy! It works now..............sorry it's been such a bother.

I don't understand why home office would care one way or another. It's not like we pay extra for their newsletter service. It's part of our PWS. It really should be up to us what we use - although I do like that they've taken notice and realize that the service is something we need.

I agree! They should just hire you and we would all be happy!

Thanks for fixing it for me!

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with IContact. It's possible that they have updated their spam filters, which could be causing the issue with the URL redirection service. Have you tried reaching out to IContact's customer support for assistance? They may be able to provide more insight and help you troubleshoot the issue. In the meantime, you could also try using a different URL redirection service or directly linking to the content in your newsletter. I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks!

1. Why am I having trouble sending my March newsletter?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to technical difficulties, incorrect formatting, or an issue with your email service provider. It's best to troubleshoot the problem by checking your internet connection, double-checking the formatting of your newsletter, and contacting your email service provider for assistance.

2. How do I fix the formatting of my newsletter?

If you are having trouble with the formatting of your newsletter, try using a different email platform or template. You can also reach out to our customer support team for assistance with formatting or design tips.

3. Can I schedule my newsletter to be sent at a specific time and date?

Yes, our platform allows you to schedule your newsletter to be sent at a specific time and date. This can be useful if you want to reach your audience at the most optimal time for engagement.

4. I accidentally deleted my newsletter, can I recover it?

If you have accidentally deleted your newsletter, don't worry! Our platform has a feature that allows you to recover deleted content within a certain timeframe. You can also reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

5. How do I track the success of my newsletter?

You can track the success of your newsletter by monitoring the open and click-through rates. Our platform provides analytics that can help you understand how well your newsletter is performing and make improvements for future newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom