• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Newsletter - Stay Up to Date with Our Latest Updates

T
tpchefrebecca
Here is my newsletter. Don't forget to change to your info

Attachments

• 2008 March Newsletter.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 986
Very nice work, but in the corner where it says "Bamboo: a renewable source" I can't read it all... ??

It looks like it is cut off but it isn't. Or highlight and make it bold. I tried that and it is a little easier to read. This is the first time I have tried putting a picture backround so I might need to lighten the pictures more.

Nice Work Rebecca I like how short and sweet it is and nice looking!

Thanks Heather!

I forgot to mention that I usually send this an an email. Where at the bottom looks cut off but when you send it as a body of the email it shows up. I always send it from Outlook and then to myself at hotmail so I know what to move around. It sounds confusing but it works.

Ps. this would be a perfect midmonth 2nd NL for me, as I have a larger one at the beginning of each month, then usually send out another midmonth shorter version! :)

I like this - short, sweet and to the point! I'm going to forward it to the girls on my team who are just starting out and don't have a website yet - they're going to love this! Thanks!! :)

That is a really great newsletter. You did an awesome job!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!!!!!!

Love it--has the host and guest specials, information about the bamboo, the opportunity and a recipe. I took out the part about the February host and mentioned that March 1st is the start of our spring/summer catalog and that we have 47 new products to check out.

(I updated it now and my info to save me time when I want to send it out)

Thanks for sharing!

I'm still working on mine trying to stay ahead of the game! I always find myself rushing around at the end of the month going... oh no... I know I need to send SOMETHING out! I thought I was reallly ahead of the game this month starting so early, but you really WOW-ED me by having it finished! :eek:p Good job

heat123 said:
Ps. this would be a perfect midmonth 2nd NL for me, as I have a larger one at the beginning of each month, then usually send out another midmonth shorter version! :)

DITTO for me too Heather!!

Very nice work Rececca ~ thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks Ladies!

I like to make my newsletters and was finding that I would change so much even with ones I got from here that it would take me several days to get it all done. This one only took me a couple of hours and that was it.

I do send a second email notice from my website using customer connection. By doing that I have saved some time too

Brenda's March NewsletterHere is my version. I did "borrow" some of this, of course. I am posting two versions. One has the same format as Chad and Brandi's, and I was having the same problem inserting into my Outlook mail message, so I created the second one, which I am still playing around with.

Attachments

• March08 Newsletter.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 639
  • mar08 Newsletter.doc
    587 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
I ended up just sending ours as a "webpage" and attaching it to the email. chefsuccess woudln't let me upload the file type, but if anyone is intersted I can send a copy via email. I thought was pretty neat actually to have the newsletter open in the internet browser... looked pretty cool

Brenda ~ Your Newsletters are great. They are crisp, clean and fresh - thank you so much for sharing!

Brenda- your newsletter looks awesome!!! I love how it has the feel of a newsletter not just a document. :)

Great flyer! How did you get the image of the bamboo spoons in the background?

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MLvMR7BNUrE0T92jD7trHNMhRA6ssGio6TFbEj4gIP8PwLbU4zhMBBkiN9uFz2LMbH9V3eQp4dpu1NJoYf24VcqHebOzfZyYEA/march%20newsletter%20real.doc

Here is my newsletter

Last edited:
jbdowd0798 said:
Brenda- your newsletter looks awesome!!! I love how it has the feel of a newsletter not just a document. :)

thank you. i really DO have fun making these things! eventually i will find some way to send it in an email format that i am happy with!

I too wish I could figure out how to send a great newsletter via email. I know others have sent them before but I'm not that good I guess. THANKS

what i did is i set it up in microsoft word (2007), then i cut and pasted it into outlook ( after alot of tweaking) so it you see it and want to use it go ahead! just change the information!

i hyperlinked my website to some spots in the email! so if you find them and want to change them.... right click the area where it is at and go to your website and find the pages that are similer on your website and cut and paste the website address into the hyperlink box( if that makes any sense at all)

I so appreciate the work that goes into newsletters - thank you everyone who shares them. I am technologically challenged! Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I've downloaded a couple of newsletters and changed the information and then did a test run sending it to myself at two email addresses and both newsletters were delivered not the way they looked when I sent them!! Help!

hey it you want to send me one of your newsletters i will tweak it around for you if you like!

[email protected]

Amelia, I love the refrigerator door! What a great idea!
Jane :)

i was thinking " where in the kitchen do you put important information so you don't forget it?" and that is what came to mind!

my mom was laughing at it!

I used to do newsletters for a class I was teaching. I would fold them and I would have "Refrigerate after opening" printed on the outside of it. Linda

Amelia - I can't get your file to open from the download site. Is there anyway that you can e-mail it to me?

Ooops. Forgot my email. :) [email protected]. Thanks.

How do you??Does anyone know how you make a background of pics that Rebecca did with our bamboo products?? That is too cool! I love it!:love:

I know March is half way over but I still wanted to share my newsletter.

Attachments

• March_2008.pdf
    439.3 KB · Views: 313
Kimberly

I really liked your March newsletter!

1. What is the purpose of the March Newsletter?

The purpose of the March Newsletter is to update our subscribers on the latest news and updates from our company. It also serves as a reminder to stay informed and connected with us.

2. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be additional special editions sent out for important announcements or events.

3. Can I customize the information in the newsletter to fit my needs?

Yes, you can personalize the newsletter by changing the information to your own. This includes updating your contact information or adding your own updates and news to share with others.

4. How do I subscribe to the newsletter?

To subscribe to the newsletter, simply enter your email address on our website or sign up through our social media channels. You will then receive an email to confirm your subscription.

5. Is the newsletter only for current customers or can anyone subscribe?

Anyone can subscribe to the newsletter, regardless of whether they are a current customer or not. We welcome anyone who is interested in staying updated with our company's news and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09