• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Newsletter: Ideas Needed!

In summary, the conversation was about sharing and borrowing ideas for creating a March newsletter. The participants discussed tips and suggestions for the newsletter, including St. Patrick's Day, Daylight Savings Time, Help Whip Cancer, and tomato tips. Several newsletters were shared and praised for their creativity and usefulness. The participants also discussed resizing images and a special guest offer in Canada. One person requested help in sending a newsletter without it being an attachment.
staceychef2005
I just wanted to see if anyone has started to work on march newsletter. I am trying to start them when i have free time. If you have please let me know I would love some ideals.

I have one, but I am not really finished with it yet. I have, of course, borrowed from other newsletters from this site. If you have any suggestions, I am open.

Attachments

• March News 07.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 612
Last edited:
Ok i'm confused I just looked at the March news that is link above... those aren't the specials we have going for march am I missing something??

They were from last march of 06!

oh ok I get it now..thanks

Sorry, I was gone for the weekend, HA HA I posted the one I used last year. I will fix it!

Last edited:
Newsletter for March 07 Please!!!!:confused: Hello all!!
Does anyone have a March 07 newsletter they would like to share with us less talented. Last month Linda shared hers and I just loved it. Anyone else up to the feat of a newsletter for rent....Thanks in advance.....Andrea:p

I'm planning to share mine when I'm done. Just a little busy and haven't had as much time to devote to it. I'll have it done in a few days. Meanwhile.....any input would be greaty appreciated! Remind me of things that I should put in it. I always forget something that really should have been in there! Any suggestions for a St Patrick's recipe?

Here are a few things to put into the newsletter...
1. St Pattys Day
2. Turn the clocks back on March 11 this year.
3. A slight hint about Help Whip Cancer
4. A tip on tomato's to go with the tomato knife

Thanks for doing this...

Flamingo said:
Here are a few things to put into the newsletter...
1. St Pattys Day
2. Turn the clocks back on March 11 this year.
3. A slight hint about Help Whip Cancer
4. A tip on tomato's to go with the tomato knife

Thanks for doing this...
Hey thanks! These are good ideas. So, what kind of tips do you have about tomatoes?

Keep the good ideas coming! I'll definately try and incorporate what you send me.

pamperedlinda said:
Hey thanks! These are good ideas. So, what kind of tips do you have about tomatoes?

Keep the good ideas coming! I'll definately try and incorporate what you send me.

You could give the tip about tomatoes that they should be stored at room temp, NOT in the fridge for best flavor :)

I had no clue about the change to the 2nd Sunday in March for daylight savings time. Thank you for that information.

for peeling: slice a small "x" on the bottom plunge tomatoes into boiling water for 10-15 seconds and then immerse them in cold water the skin will slip right off...

Here is one that was in marketplace posted by (sorry forgot name) some other very creative cheffer. There are recipes and tips inside this document Thought maybe something useful for the wonderful newsletter created by Linda that we are all waiting to pounce on and steal as soon as it's ready.......lol.
went back and looked chefkeri posted this document

Attachments

• St%20Pat%27s%20Day[1].doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 432
OK, here's my attempt at March Newsletter...hope you like it, I am open to suggestions. Keep in mind, I'm in Canada and some things are different.:)

Attachments

• March Newsletter 2.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 497
Kinet said:
OK, here's my attempt at March Newsletter...hope you like it, I am open to suggestions. Keep in mind, I'm in Canada and some things are different.:)

Looks good, on my end...just 2 things I noticed, the images of the trifle bowl on the first page is squished down....making it look really short and fat. On the last page, the kit image is long and skinny.... when you need to resize a photo, press the shift button, and it will constrain proportions!

My March NewsletterHere is my March Newsletter. I borrowed a few ideas. You are more then welcome to use it if you like.

Attachments

• march newsletter.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 466
bbauman07 said:
Here is my March Newsletter. I borrowed a few ideas. You are more then welcome to use it if you like.

wow awesome newsletter!!

Kinet said:
OK, here's my attempt at March Newsletter...hope you like it, I am open to suggestions.

Sylvia,

You have done a fine job.

Take Jennifer's suggestions and you have a winner. Guests have to spend $80.00 for a guest special in Canada :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!!!

Happy Selling

Very cute!!!

bbauman07 said:
Here is my March Newsletter. I borrowed a few ideas. You are more then welcome to use it if you like.

You all do a wonderful job in creating your newsletters, I look forward to seeing them every month. Thank you for all your hard work. Has anyone seen Rita's March newsletter yet??

How do I take her newsletter and send it not as an attach,ent--please help--I love it

Chef susan said:
How do I take her newsletter and send it not as an attach,ent--please help--I love it

Open a blank email - then open the newsletter - within the newsletter - Crtl "C" - move to empty email body - Crtl "V" (basically Cut & Paste)

Viole'

Don't forget to change info to your own :D

Hello everyone...

I love all of the different newsletters, they are great. Here is my question as I'm not all that computer smart. How do you create the newsletters in these formats...like Brook's newsletter? The newsletters I have been doing for a long time now are just created in Microsoft word and are basically nothing more than a "letter" with pictures. How do you create the boxes with borders and the overall look? Any advice would sure be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Jaymi

Jaymi,
I use text boxes for all words and pics in microsoft word.

Let me know if you need more help then that.

Hi Jaymi :)

I am soooo boring when it comes to my customer newsletters.... I just type it up in an email, basically touching on specials and pointing them to my website for recipes, more info, etc..... LOL I suck......

Hey Ladies!

Wow, this is neat to see you both on here Jaymi and Celeste. I just type mine up in e-mail too with different colors. I have tried it as an attachment, but I didn't think too many were opening it. I have also tried to add pics to the e-mail but I got customers e-mailing me back that there were no pics and the newsletter was jumbled up. So I stick with the basics until I learn a better way to make up these nice formated ones like Linda has that customers will open without being an attachment.

By the way, thanks Linda for sharing your newsletters. You do a great job!:)

Nice Work!I love how these look. I do a monthly newsletter also. I have a MAC, which I love! After seeing some of these I think maybe I should redo my format.

Tammy

Attachments

• MarchNewsletter1.pdf
    293.8 KB · Views: 401
pcheftammy said:
I love how these look. I do a monthly newsletter also. I have a MAC, which I love! After seeing some of these I think maybe I should redo my format.

Tammy
Tammy, I love your newsletter! How do you send this, as an attachment or imbedded in an email? I may have to try and reformat mine a little now..... Very nice!

Linda

Kinet said:
That is AWESOME!!!

bbauman07 said:
Yours is AWESOME too!!! Such talented people we have here!

I have to pdf my files, since I have a MAC no one has the same programs as I do. I usually send a letter and attach the file.

Tammy, if you have a Mac and Entourage, you can use mail merge to send a Word-formatted newsletter as a formatted email. That's what I do. Let me know if you want more info. :)

tammy,
they do make word for mac

Hey Linda where is your Newsletter for this month?

pcheftammy,

Do you have that March news letter in a form that I can edit it.

It is soooooo beautiful.

1. How often are newsletters released for Pampered Chef?

Newsletters for Pampered Chef are typically released once a month, around the beginning of each month.

2. What types of content are typically included in the March newsletter?

The March newsletter typically includes new product releases, seasonal recipes, tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products, and upcoming promotions or events.

3. Can I submit ideas for the March newsletter?

Yes, we welcome ideas and suggestions for the March newsletter. You can submit your ideas to the newsletter team or your team leader for consideration.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting ideas for the March newsletter?

Ideally, we would like to receive ideas for the March newsletter at least a week before the newsletter is released. However, we will still consider ideas submitted after that deadline if they are relevant and timely.

5. Can I contribute to the March newsletter even if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, the March newsletter is only open to contributions from Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can still share your ideas and feedback with your consultant or on our social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies