• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for March Invites? Let's Share Ideas!

In summary, "Searching for March Invites? Let's Share Ideas!" is an initiative by Pampered Chef to promote hosting cooking parties in March. To participate, one must sign up as a host and join an online community for support and resources. Benefits include access to exclusive party themes and recipes, support from other hosts and consultants, and potential rewards. The initiative is open to all hosts, regardless of whether they are Pampered Chef consultants or not. Resources and tips can be accessed through the online community after signing up.
Chef Duck
Gold Member
Hi All,
Does anyone have a March Invite they've been using for snail mail? I have some older ones I can recycle, but I was hoping to have a blurb about the new products too?
TIA!

I am attaching one that I just finished. I borrowed bits and pieces from all over the place. Also edited it to protect the innocent:sing:

Attachments

• Kym Spring.doc
    312 KB · Views: 239
Great thanks!

Check out the files section, I uploaded one to a different thread called "invitetoopenhouse.txt". It might give you some inspiration.

Do you happen to have that document in Word? It only pulls up on Notebook...and the formatting is all messed up. Thanks for sharing.

What is "Searching for March Invites? Let's Share Ideas!"?

"Searching for March Invites? Let's Share Ideas!" is an initiative by Pampered Chef to encourage hosts to host cooking parties in the month of March. It aims to share ideas and tips for successful parties and provide support to hosts.

How can I participate in "Searching for March Invites? Let's Share Ideas!"?

To participate in "Searching for March Invites? Let's Share Ideas!", all you need to do is sign up as a host for a cooking party in the month of March. You can then join our online community and access resources and tips for a successful party.

What are the benefits of participating in "Searching for March Invites? Let's Share Ideas!"?

Participating in "Searching for March Invites? Let's Share Ideas!" can bring various benefits, such as access to exclusive party themes and recipes, support from other hosts and consultants, and the chance to earn rewards and incentives.

Can I still participate in "Searching for March Invites? Let's Share Ideas!" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, absolutely! "Searching for March Invites? Let's Share Ideas!" is open to all hosts, regardless of whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant or not. We welcome anyone who wants to host a cooking party in March and share their ideas and experiences with others.

How can I access the resources and tips for "Searching for March Invites? Let's Share Ideas!"?

Once you sign up as a host for a March cooking party, you will receive an invitation to join our online community. There, you can find all the resources and tips for "Searching for March Invites? Let's Share Ideas!" and connect with other hosts and consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SweetThang
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies