• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Catalog Arrival: When Can We Share It?

In summary, my sister is hosting in March and I know she would love to have the catalog as soon as I receive it! My director gave me a packet of mini catalogs, so they can start collecting orders and making their wish list. The info is all out, but if you tell someone warn them they can't say a word or you will be forced to send out the pc police lol!!!!!!!!!
Christa
Are we allowed to give them the new catalog when we get it, or is it secret until March 1? My sister is hosting in March and I know she would love to have the catalog as soon as I receive it! :D

The new catalog is certainly not a secret, but I don't think I'd be handing out to everyone just yet, still want them to buy in Jan and Feb! But certainly give it to all your March hosts as soon as you get it, that way they can start collecting orders for their March shows!

My director gave me a packet of mini catalogs, I gave 1 to my march bookings, so they can start collecting orders and making their wish list. The info is all out, but if you tell someone warn them they can't say a word or you will be forced to send out the pc police lol!!!!!!!!! :D

What are mini catalogs like? Do they have everything in them or are they a sampling?

They only have the new products coming out March 1st. :)

Spring/Summer 2006 Mini CatalogsThey have the new products, and a few related items without pictures. As an example, picture of the new whisk and info, but also lists the other two whisks available with their prices as well.
By no means is the mini-catalog all inclusive.

Where can I get one?How do I get the new mini-catalogs? I'd love to get some to my hosts.

You can order them on your supply order through PP.

I know my consultant is sharing the new products online on March 1st. I don't see why you can't see the products then.

Dina said:
I know my consultant is sharing the new products online on March 1st. I don't see why you can't see the products then.
Hasn't she sent you the new catalogs? I always send a few so hosts can get orders ahead from those that know they can't come to the party...

She gave me 3 catalogs but asked me not to leave these at the teachers' lounge where I work since they might get lost. To date, I have not had any suggestions as to how to pick up orders with the catalogs.

Dina said:
She gave me 3 catalogs but asked me not to leave these at the teachers' lounge where I work since they might get lost. To date, I have not had any suggestions as to how to pick up orders with the catalogs.
Is your consultant new to the business herself? Most seasoned consultants would have given you suggestions on how to use those catalogs to your benefit. She should have told you the following:

TAKE them to work and SHOW your friends what's new! That will either excite them to come to your party or they will order something if they can't come. They can't place an order if they don't get to look through the book.

To determine what they owe for their order:
total products + $3.50 shipping (each order) + tax = amount due. Did she tell you about the round-up program for the second harvest food bank?

I am surprised that she is so concerned about "losing" the catalogs unless she is on a really tight budget. I give catalogs away at the drop of the hat - I can't tell you how many calls I've gotten months after leaving a catalog with someone. I tell them that if they decide they don't need them to please not throw them away but instead leave them in their doctor's office or beauty parlor...

No. She's been in this business for over 6 months now. You truly are a sweetheart Beth. Thank you for all of your suggestions. I will leave some of these catalogs in the teachers' lounge tomorrow and give one to my husband to leave in the nurses' lounge as well. Perhaps the other catalog can go to my brother's CPA office. Have a wonderful day and I sure hope we can keep in touch through this great forum.

Sincerely,
Dina Nunez

Dina said:
No. She's been in this business for over 6 months now. You truly are a sweetheart Beth. Thank you for all of your suggestions. I will leave some of these catalogs in the teachers' lounge tomorrow and give one to my husband to leave in the nurses' lounge as well. Perhaps the other catalog can go to my brother's CPA office. Have a wonderful day and I sure hope we can keep in touch through this great forum.

Sincerely,
Dina Nunez
I hope so too! :D

1. When will the new catalog be available?

The new catalog will be available on [specific date] for all consultants and customers to view and share.

2. Can I get a physical copy of the new catalog?

Yes, you can order physical copies of the new catalog through your consultant website or by contacting customer service.

3. Will there be any new products in the new catalog?

Yes, there will be new and exciting products in the new catalog for you to explore and share with your customers.

4. Can I share the new catalog with my friends and family?

Absolutely! The new catalog is meant to be shared with everyone. You can share it through email, social media, or by hosting a party.

5. How can I get a sneak peek of the new catalog?

Stay tuned for sneak peeks and teasers on our social media pages and through your consultant's newsletter. You can also attend a catalog launch party or ask your consultant for an exclusive preview.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • scrappergirl7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies