• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Host Special: Gift Your Special Offer to Someone Else!

A
AFwife
I have a past host who went to a show that was booked off her show. She doesn't want the March host special for her she wants to give it to someone else.

She wants to order it and have it sent to the person she is getting it for.

My question is she also put in an order for herself. Can I put her name as a guest twice, once for her order and the other with her name too but the address is for the person it's going to?

Thanks for the help.

I told her to just put it in with her order and then mail it but she doesn't want the hassle. :rolleyes:

Yes, you can put her as a guest twice.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, you can put her as a guest twice.

Cool! I'll let her know then cause she didn't want me to get into any trouble for doing her a favor.

Honestly I was kinda worried about it too and was at the point where I was going to offer to ship it for her once she got it. OH VEY! The things I do to keep my clients happy. :rolleyes:

Thanks again!

1. Can I give the March host special to someone else if I don't want it for myself?

Yes, you can give the March host special to someone else. Simply place the order and have it shipped directly to the person you want to gift it to.

2. Can I order the March host special for myself and also for someone else?

Yes, you can place two separate orders - one for yourself and one for the person you want to gift it to. Alternatively, you can place one order and have it shipped to the other person's address.

3. Can I have my name listed as a guest twice for the March host special?

Yes, you can have your name listed as a guest twice - once for your own order and once for the order being gifted. Just make sure to provide the correct shipping address for each order.

4. Can I order the March host special and have it shipped directly to the person I am gifting it to?

Yes, you can order the March host special and have it shipped directly to the person you are gifting it to. Just make sure to provide their correct shipping address when placing the order.

5. Do I have to order the March host special separately if I want to gift it to someone else?

No, you do not have to order the March host special separately for gifting purposes. You can include it in your own order and have it shipped directly to the person you want to gift it to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Geekgirl69
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • esavvymom