• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Host Letter: Find Your Perfect Fit Here

In summary, the "March Host Letter: Find Your Perfect Fit Here" is a monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef that showcases their latest products and promotions. To become a host and receive the benefits mentioned in the letter, you can either host a party with friends and family or have a virtual party online. The featured products in this month's letter include non-stick cookware, silicone bakeware, and a vegetable spiralizer, with limited-time offers and discounts. There is a minimum sales requirement of $200 for in-person parties and $150 for virtual parties to receive the host benefits, but the consultants will work with you to ensure a successful party. Pampered Chef has a global presence, so anyone located in a country where they operate can
naekelsey
Gold Member
I know this is a little late in the month, is there a March Host Letter? I normally don't use them but I need one for a particular host. TIA

Here you go! I'm looking for an April Host letter and it's driving me batty!!! Can't find one anywhere and can't figure out how to make one either. I might have to break down and pay someone, but I'm only a Director and not making the commission to justify that... HTH

Attachments

• March 2014 Host Letter.doc
    141 KB · Views: 464
Hi there! Yes, there is a March Host Letter available. You can find it by searching for "March Host Letter" in the forum or by checking the forum's resources section. I'm not sure if the specific host you need it for is included, but it's worth checking out. Best of luck!

1. What is the "March Host Letter: Find Your Perfect Fit Here" all about?

The March Host Letter is a monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef that highlights our latest products and promotions. This edition focuses on finding the perfect kitchen tools and gadgets for your cooking needs.

2. How can I become a host and receive the benefits mentioned in the letter?

To become a host, you can either host a party with your friends and family or have a virtual party online. Our consultants will help you plan and host the party, and you can earn free products and discounts based on your party's total sales.

3. What types of products are featured in this month's host letter?

This month's host letter features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, including our new non-stick cookware, silicone bakeware, and vegetable spiralizer. We also have some limited-time offers and discounts on our popular products.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement to receive the host benefits?

Yes, to receive the host benefits, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 for in-person parties and $150 for virtual parties. However, our consultants will work with you to ensure you have a successful party and reach this goal.

5. Can I host a party with Pampered Chef if I am not located in the United States?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a global presence, and we have consultants in many countries. You can host a party and receive the host benefits as long as you are located in a country where Pampered Chef operates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ree_countrygirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • CGutwein
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kraber
  • ChefBeckyD