• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March 2006 Host Special - Need Help?

In summary, the March 2006 Host Special is a promotion for hosting a Pampered Chef party during the month of March 2006. To take advantage of this special, you must schedule and host a party during this time. The specific discounts and rewards may vary, but typically include discounts on specific products and/or free products based on the total sales from the party. This special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, and is only available for in-person parties. However, your consultant can assist you in finding the best deals and discounts for your party.
ByRequest
Does anyone have the March host special flyer? I would appreciate any help on this. Or let me know what the host special is for March of 2006. Thanks

March Host Special FlyerYou can find both the March and April flyers in the download section of consultant's corner for hosts and guests. It's 60% off the Stainless Mixing Bowls or the Easy Read Measuring Cups. There's also the flyers for the recruiting promo.

Sandi~ :)

Last edited:
!Hi there! I don't have the March host special flyer, but I did some research and found out that the host special for March of 2006 was a free set of mixing bowls with any purchase of $50 or more. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy hosting!

1. What is the March 2006 Host Special?

The March 2006 Host Special is a promotion for hosting a Pampered Chef party during the month of March 2006. It includes special discounts and rewards for the host.

2. How can I take advantage of the March 2006 Host Special?

To take advantage of the March 2006 Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of March 2006. Your consultant can provide more information and help you schedule a party.

3. What discounts and rewards are included in the March 2006 Host Special?

The specific discounts and rewards for the March 2006 Host Special may vary, but typically include discounts on specific products and/or free products based on the total sales from the party.

4. Can I combine the March 2006 Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the March 2006 Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, your consultant can help you find the best deals and discounts for your party.

5. Is the March 2006 Host Special available for online parties?

No, the March 2006 Host Special is only available for in-person parties. However, your consultant can provide information on other promotions or discounts for online parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • ivykeep