• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the March Host and Guest Specials?

In summary, the March host specials are the Large Round Stone, the Large Bar Pan, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. To qualify for these specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least four guest orders. These specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The March guest specials are the Quick Cooker Set and the Mini Deep Covered Baker. They can be purchased without attending a party by placing an individual order through a Pampered Chef consultant.
baychef
Silver Member
There is a note on the Host Specials that the flyer will be updated in early February after the Spring product introduction!
And as always....THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH KAM!!

Attachments

• mkt6234-032017us-march-hostflyer.pdf
    227.3 KB · Views: 1,662
  • mkt6205-032017us-march-guestflyer.pdf
    206 KB · Views: 4,115
Thanks so much for these Anne. I should get the flyers updated today or tomorrow!

Thank you for letting us know about the update! I always appreciate the effort and dedication of our host Kam in keeping us updated on all the latest information. Can't wait to see what new products will be introduced this spring!

1. What are the March host specials?

The March host specials include the Large Round Stone, the Large Bar Pan, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

2. How can I qualify for the March host specials?

To qualify for the March host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least four guest orders.

3. Can I combine the March host specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the March host specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. What are the March guest specials?

The March guest specials include the Quick Cooker Set and the Mini Deep Covered Baker.

5. Can I purchase the March guest specials without attending a party?

Yes, you can purchase the March guest specials without attending a party by placing an individual order through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam