• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 20% Off Measuring Tools and 30% Off for Past Hosts - Limited Time Offer

In summary, there is a limited time offer of 20% off measuring tools when you make a purchase. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions and is only available to past hosts who have hosted a Pampered Chef party. The offer is only available for a specified period of time and can be used for both online and in-person purchases.
heat123
Silver Member
I was just making sure: guests do not have to spend $60 in order to receive the 20% off of the measuring tools? It's just 20% off and it's unlimited?

And past hosts get 30% off!?! That's awesome!

thanks in advance!

Correct! It's just a regular old sale. And past hosts get 10% off of the already discounted 20% off price. So it doesn't QUITE equal a total of 30% off, but it's still an awesome deal! :)

Hi there! Yes, you are correct. Guests do not have to spend $60 in order to receive the 20% off on measuring tools. It is just a straight 20% discount and there is no limit on how many items you can purchase at that discounted price. And yes, past hosts do receive 30% off which is a great perk! Hope that helps clarify things for you. Have a great day!

1. How can I get 20% off measuring tools?

To get 20% off measuring tools, simply make a purchase during our limited time offer. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

2. Can I combine this offer with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, this offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is only valid on the specified items during the specified time frame.

3. Who is eligible for the 30% discount for past hosts?

The 30% discount for past hosts is only available to individuals who have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. This offer is our way of thanking our loyal customers for their support.

4. How long will this offer be available?

This is a limited time offer and the discount will only be available for a specified period of time. Be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!

5. Can I use this offer for online purchases?

Yes, this offer is valid for both online and in-person purchases. Simply enter the promo code at checkout for online orders, or mention the offer to your consultant for in-person orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• niclowther
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef