• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March 2020 Pampered Chef News: Booking Blitz, Mothers' Day Ideas & More!

In summary, the Booking Blitz for March 2020 is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants to earn extra rewards by booking parties. To participate, consultants can reach out to existing customers and offer a special promotion, as well as reach out to new customers. Some ideas for Mothers' Day parties include hosting a brunch or tea party, spa night, or cooking class. Pampered Chef products can also be customized for Mothers' Day gifts. Additionally, there is a new product release for March 2020 - the Quick Cooker, which cooks meals 70% faster than traditional methods.
There is some awesome Host/Guest rewards coming up! I'm going to make some calls and use the March script tonight!

I am so excited for the booking blitz! It's always a great opportunity to get more parties on the calendar and increase sales. And with Mother's Day coming up, I'm definitely going to take advantage of the Mothers' Day ideas in the link. I think the new apron is a nice addition, even though I agree that last year's design was cuter. But hey, free is free! Can't wait to see what other exciting things are included in the HWC section. Thanks for sharing this with us!

1. What is the Booking Blitz for March 2020?

The Booking Blitz for March 2020 is a special promotion where Pampered Chef consultants can earn extra rewards for booking parties during the month of March. This is a great opportunity to grow your business and reach new customers.

2. How can I participate in the Booking Blitz?

To participate in the Booking Blitz, simply reach out to your existing customers and offer them a special promotion for hosting a party in March. You can also reach out to new potential customers and offer them the opportunity to host a party and earn free products.

3. What are some ideas for Mothers' Day parties?

Some great ideas for Mothers' Day parties include hosting a brunch or tea party featuring Pampered Chef products, creating a spa night with homemade skincare using our kitchen tools, or hosting a cooking class to make a special meal for Mom.

4. Can I customize my Pampered Chef products for Mothers' Day gifts?

Yes, you can customize many of our products with special messages or designs for Mothers' Day. You can also create personalized gift baskets using a variety of our products.

5. Is there any new product release for March 2020?

Yes, we have an exciting new product release for March 2020 - the Quick Cooker. This revolutionary new pressure cooker allows you to cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods, making it perfect for busy moms and families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • julia.poe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg