• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March CN & CC Kit Rebate: Save Big this Month - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the conversation includes excitement about the kit rebate for March, a problem with a signing bonus, and appreciation for the perks of being a PC consultant. There is also mention of the get fit consultant part, grilling promo, and Father's Day gift set. Some members are excited about a male apron being available in May, while others are happy about the monthly specials being included in the changeover pack. The conversation also includes congratulations to top sellers and a promotion to Team Leader.
pkd09
Silver Member
Kit rebate for March!

Wahoooo!!! Had a problem signing one last night and was feeling horrible that there was no added bonus. She understood and was ready to enjoy all the perks of being a PC consultant without the bonus...so the news is going to be a blessing and reaffirm how awesome PC is!

Yay!!

Psych - kit rebate on both regular and mini kit!! Love the get fit consultant part, too. Nice grilling promo, too. More choices for men with the recruiting promo and the Father's Day gift set. What? A male apron! :)Lookie, lookie, Danielle and CK on one page together. Plus, CK made the top sellers list. Way to go!

Last edited:
Can anyone help me find the HWC Resource Page where you can order samples, as referenced in CN? Thanks!

Very cool...I am quite verklempt that it is hard to put in words what PC has done for me!

Think that apron is going to be for sale in June? I would think a lot of people would buy it for the special man in their life. Mara

Nevermind I re-read that it is available in May, so much harder reading through everything when I do it online.
Mara

This is the first time EVER I have received CN on the second day of the CURRENT month! LOL. I hope this continues...it's great!

I am still waiting for Feb CN.
I was so happy to see the monthly specials were in the changeover pack.

Becca_in_MD said:
Psych - kit rebate on both regular and mini kit!! Love the get fit consultant part, too. Nice grilling promo, too. More choices for men with the recruiting promo and the Father's Day gift set. What? A male apron! :)

Lookie, lookie, Danielle and CK on one page together. Plus, CK made the top sellers list. Way to go!

I am really blessed to be featured in the March CN. And I promoted to Team Leader this month too!

What is "March Cn"?

"March Cn" is a term used in the financial industry to refer to the month of March in the Chinese stock market.

What does "Cc" stand for?

"Cc" is an abbreviation for the Chinese stock market index known as the "China Compulsory Certificate (CC) Index".

Why is "March Cn" up on "Cc"?

The reason for "March Cn" being up on "Cc" can vary, but it is usually due to positive economic news or performance of Chinese companies listed on the index.

How often does "March Cn" go up on "Cc"?

The frequency of "March Cn" going up on "Cc" can vary and is dependent on market conditions and economic factors. It is not possible to determine a specific frequency.

What does the increase in "March Cn" on "Cc" signify?

An increase in "March Cn" on "Cc" signifies that the Chinese stock market is performing well and that there is positive sentiment among investors towards the Chinese economy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • chefjeanine