• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Earn Mid-Season Products with Sales from March-April Shows?

In summary, the sales from March 16- April 15 will help you earn the mid-season products, but the sales from earlier in the month will also count.
chefautumn
Hello,
Unfortunatley I wasn't able to submit my 2 shows before the 15th to earn the cups and squares:( but, I will be submitting $1250 is sales to earn the mid-season products:) .
My question is, do the sales from March 16th- April 15th have to be held AND submitted between those dates or just submitted? The sales from my shows earlier in the month will help me earn the mid-season if I can do that.

thanks in advance!

chefautumn said:
Hello,
Unfortunatley I wasn't able to submit my 2 shows before the 15th to earn the cups and squares:( but, I will be submitting $1250 is sales to earn the mid-season products:) .
My question is, do the sales from March 16th- April 15th have to be held AND submitted between those dates or just submitted? The sales from my shows earlier in the month will help me earn the mid-season if I can do that.

thanks in advance!
Just submitted for that promotion!

We're paddling the same boat!Autumn, I just checked for myself and it says:

Mid-season products: Qualified Cooking Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers and Catalog Shows, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward this promotion. Orders must be received in the Home Office between March 16 and midnight CST April 17, 2006 via mail or PamperedPartner®. For reproduction and use by Pampered Chef® Consultants only. Mid-season products will ship as earned.

So, we should be good!

My pink Cups & Squares arrived just the other day - they are way cool!

Now I'm working on the $1250 by April 15. I'm coaching my next March host to see if I can hit it all in one show. :eek:

Almost there ALREADY!!Just submitted $768.76 toward my $1250 and will be submitting another $1150.75 within the next few days. I really wanted those HWC plates and cups, but now that I think about it, I really don't have the room for them and besides I'd much rather have the mid-season items. The Patriotic liner will be a Christmas gift and I've been dying for a silicone pastry brush!

Last edited:
If you really want a set of pink Cups & Squares, host a show! ;)

I'll be happy to book one for you. :D :D :D :D

he he...
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
My pink Cups & Squares arrived just the other day - they are way cool!

Now I'm working on the $1250 by April 15. I'm coaching my next March host to see if I can hit it all in one show. :eek:

Isn't pink your favorite color Kitchen Guy?? :p I am still waiting for mine to arrive...you know out here in Wyoming...the UPonyS takes a little longer! :D

fruit76loop said:
Isn't pink your favorite color Kitchen Guy?? :p I am still waiting for mine to arrive...you know out here in Wyoming...the UPonyS takes a little longer! :D

For the month of May, pink will be my favorite color. The poor guy made a wrong turn at Medicine Bow. He'll get there.

The Green Bay Packers made a few of these pink hats with the Packer logo on it to sell in the gift shop at Lambeau Field. The idea was to raise some money for Deanna Favre's Breast Cancer Awareness group, with $5 from each hat going to breast cancer research. (Deanna is a recent breast cancer survivor.) They sold out before anyone really knew they were out there, so the Packers reordered them twice. They sold 200,000 of them! The hats will not be reordered so they're no longer available. Brett Favre's own website was selling these:
http://shopping.officialbrettfavre.com/i/56845df68055/pl/pinkhat.jpg

Even at $179.95, they sold out. Ah, but The Kat Lady has one (unsigned) that I bought her for Christmas. She said she'd loan it to me, so if you see a guy walking around Conference with a pink Green Bay Packer hat, it might be me. :D

Kitchen Guy you make me laugh every time I log onto this site. It's nice to see a guy not afraid of pink. Your group will have a blast at conference.

Thanks!

I was going to wear the pink hat, a pink shirt and pink pants to do HWC shows in May, with the pink apron, of course.

But I got a Cease and Desist order from Pepto Bismol.

1. What is the current March-April sales promotion at Pampered Chef?

The current sales promotion at Pampered Chef for March-April is the "Spring Sale" where customers can save up to 25% on select items.

2. How long will the March-April sales promotion last?

The Spring Sale will run from March 1st to April 30th, giving customers two full months to take advantage of the discounts.

3. Can I combine the March-April sales promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the Spring Sale cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It is only applicable to select items and cannot be combined with other promotions.

4. How can I find out which items are included in the March-April sales promotion?

You can find a list of the discounted items on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I purchase items from the March-April sales promotion online?

Yes, you can purchase the discounted items online through our website or through your consultant's personal website. Just make sure to enter the promo code at checkout to receive the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SnowChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Karen Hodge
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • cookn' katie