• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has the March-April-May Host Bonuses Flier?

In summary, the March-April-May Host Bonuses are special promotions offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who hold cooking shows during these months. By hosting a cooking show during this time, hosts are eligible for a variety of bonuses such as free products, discounted items, and exclusive offers. To qualify, hosts simply need to hold a show with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. Bonuses can include free products, discounts, and rewards based on total sales. Bonuses will be automatically added to an order placed within 10 days of the show, or mailed separately within 4-6 weeks after the promotion period ends if no order is placed.
Krissie88
Who has a flier with the March-April & May Host bonuses on one sheet.
THANK YOU

May specials aren't out yet - should debut March 1st :)

They are out :) YAY!!! They came in our changeover kit....they are in the spring marketing guide. Happy Hour 60% off. plus over $650 in sales they get both new drink mixes for free :) Guest is spend $60 and get the pink scraper for free and sale of the paisley oven pad oven mitt and cake tester.

lol - guess that's what I get for rushing through labeling my catalogs and going to bed ;)
whoops! In my defense, that was the week the stomach bug hit my house and before I got sick I was up 24-7 taking care of the rest of the family :(
Now I'd better go dig that out! :)

Oh no, I am so sorry!!!! Hope you feel better soon and that the illness buggies go AWAY!!!!! I totally understand, I have 3 of my own :)

Thanks Krissie - we had just gotten home from vacation without my husband and he's the one who started it all ;) I'm better now, thank goodness, starting tonight I have 7 shows in 10 days!

Now I remember what I did - I viewed the marketing guide online, so I didn't bother opening the actual guide when it came in and lately they have that last month in paper form first before they post it online :)

What are the March-April-May Host Bonuses?

The March-April-May Host Bonuses are special promotions offered by Pampered Chef to hosts who hold cooking shows during the months of March, April, and May.

What are the benefits of hosting a cooking show during this time?

Hosts who hold a cooking show during March, April, or May are eligible for a variety of bonuses, including free products, discounted items, and exclusive offers.

How can I qualify for the March-April-May Host Bonuses?

To qualify for the bonuses, you simply need to host a cooking show during the designated months and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. This can be easily achieved by inviting friends and family to your show.

What types of bonuses can I earn as a host?

The bonuses vary each month, but typically include free products, discounted items, and exclusive offers. You can also earn rewards based on the total sales from your show, such as free shipping or host credits.

When will I receive my bonuses as a host?

Your bonuses will be automatically added to your order when you place it within 10 days of your show. If you do not place an order, your bonuses will be mailed to you separately within 4-6 weeks after the end of the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies