• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March & April Host Combo Flyer?

In summary, the March & April Host Combo Flyer is a promotional flyer featuring exclusive host offers for the months of March and April. To receive these offers, one must host a Pampered Chef party during these months and meet the minimum party sales requirement. Hosting a party during March or April not only allows for the exclusive offers, but also the opportunity to earn free products and discounted items based on party sales. The offers in the flyer are only available for parties held in March and April, but there may be other host offers available during other months. These offers are available for both in-person and online parties, but the minimum party sales requirement must still be met.
c00p
Gold Member
Has anyone created a single page flyer that has both the March and April host specials on it? I've searched, but don't find anything. I'd really appreciate if you have if you would pretty please with whipped cream and cherry on it post it!!!! :p

I thought I saw a do you love a bargain flyer for those months? did you check the files?

Ah - I did search, but not with those words! Now I found it - thanks!!!

Here is mine...

Attachments

• MarchApril2008_Generic.doc
    1 MB · Views: 605
Ooops..I missed that you said you already found one!

Here's mine

Attachments

• bookings.doc
    379.5 KB · Views: 582
kam said:
Here is mine...

That's a GREAT flyer!! I want mine to look that good!!! :chef:

Thank you Kathleen! I really like your combined flyer. Looks very professional. It isn't too busy, and definitely saves on ink!

Thanks!!!!!

Thanks!All the fliers are great!
Thank you for the hard work--and for sharing.
I work 40+ hours as a hospital chaplain and have 9-10 days of on call each month.
I haven't made fliers or newsletters of my own, mostly due to time constraints--no different than others have, but mine right now.:angel:
This sight has been a Godsend!

KATHLEEN & RIGGS62(??)
OMG!!!!:eek: These are awesome!!

You guys are very talented. Thanks for sharing

Great Flyers!!!

host specials march aprilhere's mine, it's not original, but I like to use what the HO provides.

Attachments

• Host Specials March April 2008.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 431

1. What is the March & April Host Combo Flyer?

The March & April Host Combo Flyer is a special promotional flyer that features exclusive host offers for the months of March and April.

2. How can I receive the offers featured in the March & April Host Combo Flyer?

To receive the offers in the March & April Host Combo Flyer, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the months of March or April and meet the minimum party sales requirement.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during March or April?

Hosting a party during March or April not only gives you the opportunity to receive the exclusive offers in the Host Combo Flyer, but it also allows you to earn free products and discounted items based on your party sales.

4. Can I still receive the March & April Host Combo Flyer offers if I host a party outside of those months?

No, the offers in the March & April Host Combo Flyer are only available for parties held during the months of March and April. However, there may be other host offers available during other months.

5. Are the offers in the March & April Host Combo Flyer available for online parties?

Yes, the offers in the March & April Host Combo Flyer are available for both in-person and online parties. However, the minimum party sales requirement must still be met to receive the offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VeronicaW