• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March & April Specials: Unveiled at Conference | Find Them Here

In summary, the March and April cluster meeting announced that starting in March, hosts can get one of the new products for free when they purchase any of the cookware.
merego
I can not find this on CC, anyone know what they are? Where they announced at conference?

March
Choose one at 60%
Silicone Crown Cake Pan - 15.20
Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan - 15.20
Torte Pan Set - 11.20
Springform Pan - 10.20
Cake Pan Set - 7.40

Plus - be among the first to earn our new spring products free - not sure what this means

March Guest
Free Silicone basting brush w/$60 purchase

April
Bamboo on special - choose one at 60%
large bamboo platter - 15.60
med. platter - 11.60
lg. bowl - 11.60
med. bowl -7.60
snack bowls & cracker tray combo - 15.60

choose one of the oil seasonings free

I am thinking they mean earn the new products as part of the free product value. That is usually what it means.

I am excited about booking March and April, but I have to get February booked full first!!

Me too! I bet both months will really book well! Both have big lists to choose from! I'm hoping that will encourage all Jan/Feb hosts to re-book for those months to get double! Thanks so much for posting!

Right, it means they get to pick from the new catalog--that's it.

Great, thanks ladies :)
My Feb is not full, but I have alot of personal stuff so I am onlygoing to do the 3 I have on my books and am now booking March and April. I have a few calls to make to get those booked now.
:)
Our cluster meeting was today but I am sick and couldn't go :(

pampered.chris said:
I am thinking they mean earn the new products as part of the free product value. That is usually what it means.

I am excited about booking March and April, but I have to get February booked full first!!

To get them to book for Feb. I'm calling the girls that I know want the cookware & tell them they can get the 7 piece @ 60% off, because as of March the cookware is going up!! :cool:

Good point! I talked to some people who REALLY wanted to get the cookware!

I have a feeling even my AD doesn't know what they mean about the "free spring products" but I will ask her anyway at our meeting tomorrow.

Isnt it like in August when they offered a new fall product at 60% off for hosts. Instead of getting the baking stuff in March you can get one of the new products at 60% off, whatever product HO chooses to list as the host special.

What are the March and April Specials?

The March and April Specials are exclusive deals and promotions offered by Pampered Chef during the months of March and April. These specials change every month, so be sure to check back frequently to see the latest deals!

How do I find out about the March and April Specials?

You can find out about the March and April Specials by visiting the Pampered Chef website, checking your email if you are a consultant or customer, or by following Pampered Chef on social media.

Do I need a special code to redeem the March and April Specials?

No, you do not need a special code to redeem the March and April Specials. Simply add the items to your cart and the discounts will automatically be applied at checkout.

Can I combine the March and April Specials with other discounts or promotions?

No, the March and April Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you may still earn Host Rewards or use product credit to purchase these specials.

Are the March and April Specials available in all countries?

No, the March and April Specials may vary by country. Please check the Pampered Chef website for your specific country to see the available specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies