• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start Sharing March Catalogs: Get Answers Now!

In summary, the "Start Sharing March Catalogs" promotion is a special event for Pampered Chef consultants to order and share catalogs for the upcoming month with potential customers. To participate, consultants must log in to their accounts and place an order for the March catalogs. The catalogs will be available for sharing on March 1st, but consultants are encouraged to start promoting them as soon as they receive them. Additional catalogs can be ordered if needed, and there may be special deals or promotions offered during the event.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a host that wants to start collecting orders for her March catalog show so she can get it transmitted the first or the second. How soon can she actually start sharing the catalogs?

I just started a March catalog party, its up and active on my website now.

Thank you!

Yes...you can do it now. Her show will show the products as of March 1st- so anything that is in the CURRENT February catalog (like items that will be discontinued) will NOT show up in her product list though. And any price changes would be in affect as well.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming March catalog show! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'm happy to help answer your question. Your host can start sharing the catalogs as soon as she receives them, which is typically about two weeks before the show date. This will give her enough time to collect orders and transmit them in time for the show. If she needs any assistance or has any other questions, I'm here to help. Happy cooking!

What is the "Start Sharing March Catalogs" promotion?

The "Start Sharing March Catalogs" promotion is a special event where Pampered Chef consultants can order catalogs for the upcoming month and start sharing them with potential customers. It is a great opportunity to get a head start on sales and reach out to new customers.

How do I participate in the "Start Sharing March Catalogs" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can then log in to your consultant account and place an order for the March catalogs. Make sure to order enough catalogs to share with potential customers and start promoting the new products and deals.

When can I start sharing the March catalogs?

The March catalogs will be available for sharing starting on March 1st. However, consultants are encouraged to start promoting the new products and deals as soon as they receive their catalogs. This will give you an advantage in reaching out to potential customers and generating sales.

Can I order more catalogs if I run out during the promotion?

Yes, you can order more catalogs if you run out during the promotion. Simply log in to your consultant account and place another order for the March catalogs. It is important to have enough catalogs to share with potential customers throughout the entire month.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the "Start Sharing March Catalogs" event?

Yes, there may be special deals or promotions for the "Start Sharing March Catalogs" event. Make sure to check your consultant account and stay updated on any announcements or promotions from Pampered Chef. These deals and promotions can help increase your sales and make the most out of the "Start Sharing March Catalogs" promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • California Girl