• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to increase your sales with this March 2012 marketing idea?

In summary, the Calphalon 11-in. Square Nonstick Contemporary Nonstick Grill Pan is a great addition to your kitchen. It is easy to clean and makes cooking a breeze.
Sheila
Gold Member
Need an idea to boost your March sales? Here you go! Spend $1 on your Consultant Gift (FREE Season's Best Recipe Collection) and make at least a $30 profit from the $150 Catalog Show! (if you've achieved $15,000 in Career Sales, promoted to SC or above and/or hit new commission levels with your March Sales then you could make more than $30 off one of these deals.)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/423373_3426973318294_1389121744_4142082_1568398914_n.jpg

PLUS 15% off anything else they want!

Remember, Past Hosts who get 10% OFF will have to boost their sales to $149 to qualify. But remind them that their 1-year Past Host Benefit starts over with this show.

Sheila you are AWESOME! Is it OK to share on facebook?

Yup, that's why I posted it here. Steal away ...

Thank you :)

Great idea...just stole it. Thanks

Thanks. Consider it stolen! :)

I don't have a FB Fan Page (Business Page). Can I post this on my regular FB page? Thanks for all your help.

cookscorner said:
I don't have a FB Fan Page (Business Page). Can I post this on my regular FB page? Thanks for all your help.

Yes. You can market to your friends who already know you are a consultant, you just can't go post it on a FB forum full of people you don't know in an attempt to find new customers. ;)

Great - Thanks Sheila! I really enjoy your wealth of information and your positive outlook.

Thank you, Sheila!

Sheila said:
Need an idea to boost your March sales? Here you go! Spend $1 on your Consultant Gift (FREE Season's Best Recipe Collection) and make at least a $30 profit from the $150 Catalog Show! (if you've achieved $15,000 in Career Sales, promoted to SC or above and/or hit new commission levels with your March Sales then you could make more than $30 off one of these deals.)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/423373_3426973318294_1389121744_4142082_1568398914_n.jpg

PLUS 15% off anything else they want!

Remember, Past Hosts who get 10% OFF will have to boost their sales to $149 to qualify. But remind them that their 1-year Past Host Benefit starts over with this show.

Way to go Sheila! I love your ideas! I am SO computer illiterate...Is there anyway to down load this to print! I have a vendor event this weekend and would love to use this as part of my flyer!

Sorry, I didn't make it 8.5 X 11, I made it to fit on a FB page. It wouldn't print right for you and the black background would use a LOT of ink. :(

Okay so how do you get what Sheila made onto your facebook page? I don't have a clue but I sure would like to post this.Awesome ideas as usual Sheila. Thanks

katem51 said:
Okay so how do you get what Sheila made onto your facebook page? I don't have a clue but I sure would like to post this.

Awesome ideas as usual Sheila. Thanks

Right-click the image, choose "Save Image As..." and save the image somewhere you'll find it. Then go to your FB, choose to upload a photo, locate where you saved it, give it a title blurb and you're done!

I made up a print version yesterday... I'll post it in a few.

This is awesome. Thank you!

I'm having a tough time uploading my print version... if anyone wants it i can e-mail it to you...

Thanks for the directions on how to put it on facebook Noora. I appreciate it so much.
I did it and it worked!!

Thank you sheila

Thanks! I've posted it... hope to get a nibble or two.

Just spent 30 mins creating one and have to wait to get to desktop to convert it to a jpg. Knew I should have come here first! Thanks so very much!

pckellyd said:
I'm having a tough time uploading my print version... if anyone wants it i can e-mail it to you...

Here is the version that PCKellyD made into a pdf. Hoping it uploads ok for me.

Attachments

• st paddys grill pan special.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 569
Thank you Sheila - you are always so generous with your ideas!

You're welcome! :D

Such a great idea! and thank you for the image!

sorry, found it

Okay so I loved this idea and posted it to my FB page. The only response I have gotten so far is from a guy that I was friends with in high school (that I had blocked from seeing on my fb page becuase of his rude posts a long time ago). He posted this link with the comment "just sayin'"

Calphalon 11-in. Square Nonstick Contemporary Nonstick Grill Pan.

I am terrible with words most of the time. Any ideas of how I should respond, or if I should at all? I want to comment to him, but it's on my fb page where others will see it so I don't want to be snotty. I know some of you are great with stuff like that. Or I could just ignore it and let others form their own opinions...

Any ideas?

urbnk8 said:
Okay so I loved this idea and posted it to my FB page. The only response I have gotten so far is from a guy that I was friends with in high school (that I had blocked from seeing on my fb page becuase of his rude posts a long time ago). He posted this link with the comment "just sayin'"

Calphalon 11-in. Square Nonstick Contemporary Nonstick Grill Pan.

I am terrible with words most of the time. Any ideas of how I should respond, or if I should at all? I want to comment to him, but it's on my fb page where others will see it so I don't want to be snotty. I know some of you are great with stuff like that. Or I could just ignore it and let others form their own opinions...

Any ideas?

Turns out I can just delete the comment, so I did!

That's what I was about to suggest! LOL

esavvymom said:
Here is the version that PCKellyD made into a pdf. Hoping it uploads ok for me.

Anyway I could get this flyer without the "St. Patrick's Day Special" on it? I have a vendor show tomorrow where I plan to show off the set and this would be great to have right along with it!

Thanks,
Karen

Karen do you want me to leave that area blank, change it to March 2012 Special, or something else. Also, PM me your e-mail and I'll send it directly to you, I've been having problems uploading to the site.

Kelly- you can email it to me again (cookingwithbobbi@gmail) and I can upload the new version for you. I didn't have any trouble the last time.

Ok. I'm kind of dense on this..lol. With this flyer, are you basically trying to get them to order the grill pan set (as an outside order) then add the $1 book to equal $150? So then would you mark it as a cooking show when you add their party to get the extra $15 in free product and the 15% off?

Sorry if that's a dumb question. I'm pretty new at this and still trying to learn different ways of doing things.

Yes, they buy the $149 Grill Pan set. You buy the $1 cookbook & now they qualify as a Catalog Show. They can now choose 1 60% off item from level 1 of the host flyer. Their "guest order" qualifies for the guest special (one of the leakproof containers that's on the March Guest Flyer) and all $150 Catalog Shows also get 15% off anything else the "host" wants. If the host spends $60 or more on the "host" order, they can get the guest special on that order too.The only difference in Cooking Show host benefits and Catalog Show host benefits is the extra $15 in free stuff to help compensate them for the cost of the groceries for the demo. It's not a cooking show if no one is buying groceries for a demo. It's a catalog show. ;)ETA: If they are a past host, they'll need to purchase more to get to the $149 level since they'll get 10% off that $149 price. Either way, they are a current host and get 10% off anything else they want for a year from THIS purchase. They'll get a new host number dated March 2012.

So they have to put in two orders? One for the grill pan/book and then a guest order?

No. The grill pan & the SBRC is the guest order of $150 which makes it a show so that they can have the guest special & the host benefits for a $150 show.

Yes, pckellyd! Can you email the print version to me? Thanks for taking the time to do that with Sheila's creation! :)

My email is: [email protected]

Sheila said:
No. The grill pan & the SBRC is the guest order of $150 which makes it a show so that they can have the guest special & the host benefits for a $150 show.

So do you put both the host order and the guest order under their name? Sorry if this is stupid.:confused:

thanks for ur hard work! :)

Anybody? I have several interested so I don't want to do it wrong.

Hi Larissa,

it's not a stupid question. Yes, you will have a party where "Susie Smith" is the host. "Susie Smith" is also the only guest who is buying the Grill Pan set and a SB (which you put that price in as $1 + tax Consultant Gift). Don't forget to ask them which LPGC they want for free too. (They get their choice of the 1½ cup, 3 cup, or 5¼ cup)

Anything they want beyond the grill pan set would go under the "host" order and they would get 15% off. They will also be able to choose any item from level 1 as the host. If they spend $60 or more, they can also get the free guest special.

Thank you, Jane. That's how I was figuring it would work but I wanted to be sure.

You do a catalog show with the grill pan set, the SBRC & the guest special as a guest order, then whatever else they want under the host order.

I used to know a red headed Larissa in Conroe, TX ~ your screen name makes me wonder if you are her?

Sorry, I was answering the last message on page 2 & didn't even notice that there was a page 3! LOL

Sheila said:
You do a catalog show with the grill pan set, the SBRC & the guest special as a guest order, then whatever else they want under the host order.

I used to know a red headed Larissa in Conroe, TX ~ your screen name makes me wonder if you are her?

Nah, not me. Red is just my favorite color. I do have a red headed baby though. ;).

Sheila said:

Yes, I figured that part out, I just wasn't sure if I was supposed to put the person's name twice. Once as host and once as guest. Is that correct?

Thank you! Up on my Facebook page now :)

LarissaRed123 said:
Nah, not me. Red is just my favorite color. I do have a red headed baby though. ;).
LOL I've only ever met ONE Larissa & since she was also in Texas I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. ;)

LarissaRed123 said:
Yes, I figured that part out, I just wasn't sure if I was supposed to put the person's name twice. Once as host and once as guest. Is that correct?
Yes, that's correct.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef