• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Gotten the March Outside Order Form Yet?

In summary, the deadline for submitting March 2008 outside orders is March 31st. You can include both online and in-person orders on the March 2008 outside order form, but make sure to specify which orders are online and which are in-person. To calculate the total for your March 2008 outside orders, simply add up the prices of all the items ordered and any applicable taxes and shipping costs. The March 2008 outside order form is only for orders within the United States, and there are special deals and promotions available for these orders. For orders outside of the United States, please contact customer service for assistance.
JenneyB
Has anyone had a chance to get the March outside order form yet? Would love to get my hands on one if I can. Thanks so much! These are so appreciated and look so much nicer than the ones from consultants corner!:chef:

Go back to New Posts and check out March Order Form. It is on there. All you need to do is insert your own Name in the proper places, and correct the sales tax to correspond to your area.

Thank you so much!

New March order formHi all
Here is the one I received from my director, it's format is new but I like it.

Attachments

• new March order form.doc
    843.5 KB · Views: 591
Thanks I like that alot cause it has a tem recipt on the bottem . I only use the outside order forms at my partys Thanks again

I really like this one with the temporary receipt. Sometimes that is the hardest part with the OOF. I would love it if you continued to post the OOF every month. If you prefer you can forward them to me when you get them from your director.

Thanks!

I second that...please post monthly. I really like the receipt on the bottom and I also only use OOF's from this site. You are all so creative. Thank you. Please keep them coming.

April Outside Order FormDoes anyone have the link for April Outside Order Forms? Any help would be appriecated. Steve

Steve--there are a couple in the Files section of this site, although none with the temporary receipt. Maybe "cewcooks" can get an updated one from her director and post it.

cewcooks--Have one for April yet? I used the March one and REALLY liked it!

1. What is the deadline for submitting March 2008 outside orders?

The deadline for submitting March 2008 outside orders is March 31st.

2. Can I include both online and in-person orders on the March 2008 outside order form?

Yes, you can include both online and in-person orders on the March 2008 outside order form. Just make sure to specify which orders are online and which are in-person.

3. How do I calculate the total for my March 2008 outside orders?

To calculate the total for your March 2008 outside orders, simply add up the prices of all the items ordered and any applicable taxes and shipping costs.

4. Can I use the March 2008 outside order form for orders outside of the United States?

No, the March 2008 outside order form is only for orders within the United States. If you wish to place an order outside of the United States, please contact customer service for assistance.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for March 2008 outside orders?

Yes, there are special deals and promotions for March 2008 outside orders. Make sure to check the order form for any current offers or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmc1821
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • ejleinenbach