• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate $1K+ Success: Share Your Sales Story with Us!

In summary, to participate in the "Celebrate $1K+ Success" sales story promotion, simply submit your sales story on the Pampered Chef website with your name, consultant ID, and a brief summary of your success. The deadline for submission is the last day of the current month. You can share multiple sales stories, but each consultant can only win one prize per month. Prizes vary but typically include a featured spot on the website, social media recognition, and a gift from the corporate team. Winners are chosen by the corporate team based on creativity, impact, and authenticity, and will be featured on the website and social media platforms.
DebPC
Staff member
Let us know of your success this month with shows of $1K or more in sales!

I will be submitting a show today with sales of $1135! Yay! My host will be shopping for $240 in FREE products!

Bumping...

1. How do I participate in the "Celebrate $1K+ Success" sales story promotion?

To participate in the promotion, simply submit your sales story on the Pampered Chef website by filling out the designated form. Make sure to include your name, consultant ID, and a brief summary of your success story.

2. Is there a deadline for submitting my sales story?

Yes, the deadline for submitting your sales story is the last day of the current month. For example, if you want to participate in the promotion for the month of May, your sales story must be submitted by May 31st.

3. Can I share more than one sales story?

Yes, you can share multiple sales stories as long as each story meets the $1K+ sales requirement. However, each consultant is only eligible to win one prize per month.

4. What are the prizes for the "Celebrate $1K+ Success" sales story promotion?

The prizes vary each month, but typically include a featured spot on the Pampered Chef website, social media recognition, and a special gift from our corporate team. Winners will also receive a certificate of achievement and recognition at our annual conference.

5. How are winners chosen for the "Celebrate $1K+ Success" sales story promotion?

Winners are chosen by the Pampered Chef corporate team based on the creativity, impact, and authenticity of their sales story. The winning stories will also be featured on our website and social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Marie