• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you take advantage of the March 10th triple points day?

In summary, March 10th was the triple points day for the week and people who submitted shows that day were rewarded with 300 extra points.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Just read that March 10th, last Tuesday, was the triple points day for the week.

I am so stoked, I submitted a show that day. It wasn't that great, but now it is! :D

Good luck everyone!

WAHOO!! My barely there catalog show of $150 is now 450 points. I'll take it!!!

figures... I'm around it.. but not on it...
maybe next week..

Chefgirl2 said:
WAHOO!! My barely there catalog show of $150 is now 450 points. I'll take it!!!

My show was $235 not it is 705.

I had a small one in that day too. Funny...I had a much better one the NEXT day. Wonder if that was the lowest day :).

The days were supposedly pre-picked, randomly.

i submitted my $2000 fundraiser that day...

thecougchef said:

woohoo! that is great for you!

thecougchef said:

WHOA!! That's AWESOME!

I submitted a $200 show. I have a $1000 show that will be closing on Friday or Saturday. It is my first $1000 show ever, so I am hoping it will be a triple points day when I do submit it!!

Hmmm, I had 2 shows ship that day, and I placed a Supply Order that day too - but no shows submitted.:cry:

I missed that baby , I put in an individual order in for 20 bucks that gives me 60 whoo hoo

Submitted on the 12th and 14th. No joy in Raeville tonight.

thecougchef said:

That is so AWESOME Meghan! I was wondering how your fundraiser went.

Are you going to the training on Monday in Tukwila?

thecougchef said:

WOW!
Great for you!
I submitted on the 11th...boo hoo..
I am now sitting on a $893 show right now...what do I do??? LOL

thecougchef said:

A big wahoo!!!

I submitted $150, but I will take the extra 300 points.

I submitted a small Feb show that day that is showing up in my March, will it count towards triple pts ya think? This is the first time I've had a previous month show show up under a diff month (maybe this is the first time I've done this, dont know). Anyone know what's up w/ that?

niclowther said:
I submitted a small Feb show that day that is showing up in my March, will it count towards triple pts ya think? This is the first time I've had a previous month show show up under a diff month (maybe this is the first time I've done this, dont know). Anyone know what's up w/ that?

Sorry it's March only shows. It's usually held & submitted that month.

pamperedpals said:
That is so AWESOME Meghan! I was wondering how your fundraiser went.

Are you going to the training on Monday in Tukwila?

no i missed so much work from my full time job this month already because i went on vacation earlier this month :cry:

thecougchef said:
no i missed so much work from my full time job this month already because i went on vacation earlier this month :cry:

Darn, I was hoping we would meet before conference. :)

I am hoping to close one tomorrow! Since the 10th was a Tuesday, maybe it will be a different day this week! Not sure how big this one will be though!

I crossed my fingers while submitting $893 this morning! I have another one closing on Friday...

my large show was submitted on the 9th, but it was a feb show anyway and $600. That's my largest so far

What is March 10th Triple Points Day?

March 10th Triple Points Day is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef on March 10th each year. On this day, customers can earn triple points for every dollar they spend on products.

How do I earn triple points on March 10th?

To earn triple points on March 10th, simply make a purchase of any Pampered Chef products on that day. The points will automatically be tripled and added to your account.

Do I need to be a member to participate in March 10th Triple Points Day?

No, you do not need to be a member to participate in this promotion. Anyone can make a purchase and earn triple points on March 10th.

Are there any exclusions for March 10th Triple Points Day?

Yes, the promotion excludes purchases made with gift certificates, donations, and shipping fees. It also cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

Can I redeem my triple points right away?

No, the triple points earned on March 10th will be added to your account and can be redeemed on a future purchase. They will expire on March 10th of the following year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
JAE