• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mar/April 2 Month Flyer Revised W/Special

In summary, the Mar/April 2 Month Flyer features special offers on discounted kitchen tools, cookware sets, and baking essentials. These offers will be available for two months, from March to April, and can be used with a consultant discount. There are also new products featured in the flyer, which can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website.
kam
Staff member
***I posted a REVISED flyer down in post #5. In the version attached to this post, I used an early snapshot of the April Host Special where the price of the Trifle Bowl is $15.60 instead of $15.80. So the price of the Host Trifle Bowl is wrong on this flyer!! *******

I revised the Mar/April 2 month flyer to include the Mother's Day Special.

Fillable spots on either side of the logo at the bottom.

I also updated the "Sales Blurb" at the bottom.

I typed in:
"Remember, you can still take advantage of these great specials when you host a Catalog Show too!
Catalog Shows are always available and always welcomed!"

But, I made the pdf so you can delete my wording and put in whatever you want.

And, I can't upload the Word doc since it is way too large to post. Hopefully, since you can change my wording and put your own info in, it won't be that big of a deal.

Attachments

• MarAprilMD_2010_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 408
Last edited:
thanks! this looks fantastic.

Awesome! Thanks!

OK! Here is the revised 2 month March April Flyer.

I had previously used the April host special that was in the "accidental" early posting of the Spring CN. In that early version, the trifle bowl was listed as $15.60 - not $15.80. It didn't even cross my mind that this would have changed!

So, I have switched the price to $15.80.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• MarAprilMD_2010_fillable_REV.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 356

1. What are the special offers featured in the Mar/April 2 Month Flyer?

The special offers in the Mar/April 2 Month Flyer include discounted pricing on select kitchen tools, cookware sets, and baking essentials. There are also limited-time bundles available for purchase.

2. How long will the special offers be available for?

The special offers in the Mar/April 2 Month Flyer will be available for two months, from March to April. After that, regular pricing will resume.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on the special offers?

Yes, consultants can use their discount on the special offers in the Mar/April 2 Month Flyer. However, please note that the consultant discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

4. Are there any new products featured in the Mar/April 2 Month Flyer?

Yes, there are new products featured in the Mar/April 2 Month Flyer, including the latest kitchen gadgets and cookware sets. Make sure to check the flyer for all the new and exciting products available.

5. Can I place an order for the Mar/April 2 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can place an order for the Mar/April 2 Month Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout to take advantage of the special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam